Friday Feb 08, 2013
Tuesday Mar 06, 2012
By Charles Knapp on Mar 06, 2012
Did you know that less than 50% of physicians will make time to see a pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturer's sales rep? Did you know, the average meeting gives only about 90 seconds to present corporate-approved product and educational event information, drop samples, and capture electronic signatures?
Oracle makes it easy to turn the screen around and interact with healthcare providers -- all on the Apple iPad. Watch these two new videos by Chad Kirchner of Oracle's iPad-based Disconnected Life Sciences Client for the Oracle CRM On Demand Life Sciences Edition and Siebel Pharma CRM. Learn more at oracle.com/lifesciences.
|Life Sciences Message Plans Made Easy
Message Plans are corporate-approved digital content used for customer-facing activities. Learn how Oracle CRM delivers an efficient way to deliver and reuse content across channels.
|Simple eDetailing Options
Detailing is the practice of providing corporate-approved pharmaceutical information and promotional material to physicians. Learn how Oracle CRM delivers your choice of simple, intermediate, or full eDetailing options to suit your iPad-based life sciences detailing, account management, and SFA needs.
Tuesday Dec 06, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Dec 06, 2011
Only Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions provide organizations with CRM solutions tailored for specific industries. Unlike other cloud-based CRM solutions, Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions are built upon Oracle's deep industry expertise, providing organizations in the Automotive, High Technology, Insurance, Life Sciences, and Wealth Management industries with tangible business value from the start of deployment. Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions feature pre-built business processes, data models, object models, and business logic designed to support the unique requirements of each of these industries. Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions also leverage Oracle's CRM and technology leadership to ensure that industry-specific capabilities are built in at all application levels, not just in the user interface.Why care? Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions provide:
- Faster time to business value
- Less customization
- Lower TCO
Want to learn more? Please visit oracle.com/crmondemand.
Tuesday Oct 19, 2010
By Charles Knapp on Oct 19, 2010
Tuesday Jul 06, 2010
Tuesday Jun 15, 2010
By Charles Knapp on Jun 15, 2010
Thursday Apr 22, 2010
Friday Apr 09, 2010
Tuesday Apr 06, 2010
By Charles Knapp on Apr 06, 2010
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Modern Service Experience Conference Highlights! by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle Takeaways from Forrester Webcast: Customer Service Trends for 2015 by Christine Randle
- 3 Tips for Staying Centered in the Fast-Paced World of Technology
- Harnessing Tribal Knowledge for Smarter Field Services
- Improve Sales Effectiveness with Oracle Customer Experience Cloud: The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Overcome User Adoption to Drive Sales
- Rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication in Field Service Management by Sarah Sheehan
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning
- 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Training in the Modern Contact Center
- Roadmap to Modern: "Get Going" by Katherine Lovelace