Friday Feb 08, 2013
Tuesday Dec 06, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Dec 06, 2011
Only Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions provide organizations with CRM solutions tailored for specific industries. Unlike other cloud-based CRM solutions, Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions are built upon Oracle's deep industry expertise, providing organizations in the Automotive, High Technology, Insurance, Life Sciences, and Wealth Management industries with tangible business value from the start of deployment. Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions feature pre-built business processes, data models, object models, and business logic designed to support the unique requirements of each of these industries. Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions also leverage Oracle's CRM and technology leadership to ensure that industry-specific capabilities are built in at all application levels, not just in the user interface.Why care? Oracle CRM On Demand Industry Editions provide:
- Faster time to business value
- Less customization
- Lower TCO
Want to learn more? Please visit oracle.com/crmondemand.
Tuesday Jul 19, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Jul 19, 2011
Meet Patti, a customer with Alamere Insurance. Last year, Patti was laid off from her job, and she’s been unable to find work. Now, she’s fallen behind on her mortgage payments. Patti needs money urgently or her home will go into foreclosure.
Fortunately for Patti, she has an insurance company that can help her get money out of her existing investments, and can recommend the best course of action using Oracle Insurance applications.
Want to find out how? Watch this new video dramatization of the Alamere Insurance Company to see how Oracle software for the Insurance industry, including the CRM On Demand Insurance Solution, can help your firm help your clients from quotes through claims.
Tuesday Jun 07, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Jun 07, 2011
When I buy property & casualty insurance, I look for carriers that are easy to deal with. When trouble strikes, insurance carriers and agents need to work quickly with their clients.
Watch this new video dramatization of the Alamere Insurance Company to see how Oracle software for the Insurance industry, including the CRM On Demand Insurance Solution, can help your firm help your clients from rate quotes through claims.
Tuesday Jan 25, 2011
Tuesday Jan 18, 2011
Tuesday Dec 07, 2010
Tuesday Oct 26, 2010
Tuesday Aug 31, 2010
Tuesday Jul 06, 2010
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Forrester Names Oracle a ‘Leader’ in Customer Service Solutions for Midsize Teams and Enterprise Organizations
- Oracle Cloud - A Truly Modern Cloud
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part II
- Save $500 on Modern Service Experience 2016 in Las Vegas
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part I
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Is All About Customer Success at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Six Tech Trends That Will Affect Field Service in 2016
- 5 Essential Types of Field Service Visibility for Manufacturers
- The Internet of Things is Here – is Your Field Service Organization Ready?