By Tuula Fai on May 20, 2015
Over 500 customer service professionals joined the Oracle Service Cloud team in Las Vegas recently to kick off the Modern Service Experience Conference! The event featured nearly 40 customer speakers including Kohl’s, LinkedIn, and Nintendo outlining the latest trends in engaging customers, empowering employees and adapting quickly to constantly changing business and customer needs.
The conference also featured industry thought leaders from Forrester, Constellation Research, Beagle Research, and The 56 Group talking about the future of customer service and trends that are impacting a company's ability to deliver great service.
Amidst the three days of sessions, Oracle Service Cloud hosted industry roundtables and a 100 “Ask the Experts” meetings between customers and product experts—and in-depth executive, contact center, web customer service, insightful answers, and technical tracks with customers like Virgin America, Panera, Kaiser Permanente, Beachbody, Nikon, T-Mobile and others. These discussions provided a unique opportunity to connect more closely on detailed product topics and the Oracle Service Cloud product roadmap.
The Oracle Service Cloud team also took time to recognize leading individuals and organizations who continually champion customer service innovation, value, and collaboration to solve the next business problem. Their commitment and passion was contagious! Congratulations again to the 2015 customer award winners, including:
Oracle Service Cloud Customer Champions
- Louis Ross, Vice President, Coach Relations, Beachbody
- Nicholas Armstrong, Director, Global Customer, Experience Products, Orbitz
- Stuart Concannon, Head of Customer Care, Knowledge and Optimisation, ASOS
- Jim Ferron, Customer Experience Strategist, Nintendo
- Tetsu Kimura, Director of Customer Service, Gogo
- Michele Watson, Vice President, Customer Care and Payments & Risk, Walmart.com
- Troy Carrothers, Senior Vice President, Retail Payment Solutions & Multi-Channel Sales & Service and Becky Ploeger, Vice President, Digital Commerce Customer Care, Kohl’s
Oracle Service Cloud Game Changer Award Oracle Service Cloud Innovator Award Oracle Service Cloud Community All-Stars Oracle Service Cloud Modern Service Experience Award
Oracle Service Cloud Game Changer Award
Oracle Service Cloud Innovator Award
Oracle Service Cloud Community All-Stars
Oracle Service Cloud Modern Service Experience Award