Thursday Apr 01, 2010
Tuesday Mar 30, 2010
By steve.diamond on Mar 30, 2010
Much has been written about "The New Normal." One thing is for sure: whatever THAT is, economically speaking we won't be experiencing it anytime soon. Sure, we're well beyond the "no floor" perception of 18 months ago--which is certainly comforting, but ask any senior executive and they'll tell you of the constant rigor necessary to continually adapt to an ever-changing macro environment.
This brings me to a suggestion that you tune in to a Deloitte Webinar titled, "The New Normal: Embrace Complexity or Seek to Simplify." It features the perspectives on this very topic of Jessica Blume, a principal at Deloitte; and Kirk Mosher, VP of CRM Marketing at Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Pella Teams with Oracle on Customer Service Strategy
- CRM Evolution 2016 Highlights
- Using Technology to Deliver Connected Service Experiences
- Service for the Next Generation
- ICMI and Gartner Recognize Oracle Service Cloud’s Leading Customers and Solutions
- Can’t-Miss Webcast: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future