Thursday Apr 01, 2010
Tuesday Mar 30, 2010
By steve.diamond on Mar 30, 2010
Much has been written about "The New Normal." One thing is for sure: whatever THAT is, economically speaking we won't be experiencing it anytime soon. Sure, we're well beyond the "no floor" perception of 18 months ago--which is certainly comforting, but ask any senior executive and they'll tell you of the constant rigor necessary to continually adapt to an ever-changing macro environment.
This brings me to a suggestion that you tune in to a Deloitte Webinar titled, "The New Normal: Embrace Complexity or Seek to Simplify." It features the perspectives on this very topic of Jessica Blume, a principal at Deloitte; and Kirk Mosher, VP of CRM Marketing at Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- This Time What Happens in Vegas Won't Just Stay in Vegas: Join Us at the Modern Service Experience Mar 31–Apr 2 By Stephen Fioretti
- Are Your Sales Interactions on the Road to Nowhere?
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Modern Sales Experience
- Look Beyond Marketing When Considering Customer Experience by Gib Bassett
- ICMI Webcast: Forbes Reveals How Financial and Retail Companies Modernize Customer Service by Cedric Turner
- Oracle Co-browse Recognized by Frost & Sullivan for Innovation and Product Leadership by Michelle Brusyo
- 2015: A New Perspective on Millennials in Consumer Goods and Retail by Cassie Moren
- Field Service Management Top Ten: Talking the Talk by Tori Ballantine
- The Increasing Role of ERP in Customer Experience and B2B E-Commerce
- Ray Wang keynoting at Oracle CloudWorld in Boston on Tuesday, December 9th