Thursday Apr 01, 2010
Tuesday Mar 30, 2010
By steve.diamond on Mar 30, 2010
Much has been written about "The New Normal." One thing is for sure: whatever THAT is, economically speaking we won't be experiencing it anytime soon. Sure, we're well beyond the "no floor" perception of 18 months ago--which is certainly comforting, but ask any senior executive and they'll tell you of the constant rigor necessary to continually adapt to an ever-changing macro environment.
This brings me to a suggestion that you tune in to a Deloitte Webinar titled, "The New Normal: Embrace Complexity or Seek to Simplify." It features the perspectives on this very topic of Jessica Blume, a principal at Deloitte; and Kirk Mosher, VP of CRM Marketing at Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Analysts, Customers, Partners Discuss New Commerce Cloud
- 5 Steps to Providing Exceptional Multilingual Customer Support
- (De)Constructing Customer Success for Consumer Brands – Is it More Than a Buzzword and does it Really Apply to Us?
- T-Mobile Netherlands Humanizes Customer Experience
- Field service, the Hollywood Way
- Three “In-the-trenches” design observations to help keep your eCommerce competitive
- It’s Time to Get Omni-Geo: Applying Omnichannel CX Rules to International Selling
- Transform Modern Customer Service Trends and Challenges into Opportunities by Stephen Fioretti
- In Sales or with Fitbit, You Can’t Manage What You Can’t Measure by Greg Swender
- The Top Tech Trends Impacting the Future of Field Service Management by Stephen Fioretti