Thursday Apr 01, 2010
Tuesday Mar 30, 2010
By steve.diamond on Mar 30, 2010
Much has been written about "The New Normal." One thing is for sure: whatever THAT is, economically speaking we won't be experiencing it anytime soon. Sure, we're well beyond the "no floor" perception of 18 months ago--which is certainly comforting, but ask any senior executive and they'll tell you of the constant rigor necessary to continually adapt to an ever-changing macro environment.
This brings me to a suggestion that you tune in to a Deloitte Webinar titled, "The New Normal: Embrace Complexity or Seek to Simplify." It features the perspectives on this very topic of Jessica Blume, a principal at Deloitte; and Kirk Mosher, VP of CRM Marketing at Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- The Top Tech Trends Impacting the Future of Field Service Management by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Visual Commerce – Content + Commerce Evolved
- It's Cloudy. While SaaS and The Cloud create confusion in commerce, opportunity calls
- LinkedIn Wins Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Service Excellence Award by Stephen Fioretti
- What’s New with Oracle Field Service Cloud: May 2015 Release
- Hacking Growth: eCommerce Innovators Re-Imagining Familiar Consumer Markets
- Collaborate Across Lines of Business by Virginia Lo
- Be an Advisor, Not a Sales Person by Virginia Lo
- Applying a Retail Best Practice to Improve Field Service