Thursday Jan 16, 2014
Television viewing is an emotional experience. As we watch our favorite shows, we laugh, we become enamored with our favorite characters, and we are sometimes moved to tears. If you are like me, you even scream at the TV during football games. On February 2, 2014, during Super Bowl XLVIII, you’ll also start to do something that was not possible until now - buy what you see advertised on one of those infamous Super Bowl ads. Shopping is also an emotional experience, so it is a shrewd move to combine these experiences. [Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Modern Service Experience Conference Highlights! by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle Takeaways from Forrester Webcast: Customer Service Trends for 2015 by Christine Randle
- 3 Tips for Staying Centered in the Fast-Paced World of Technology
- Harnessing Tribal Knowledge for Smarter Field Services
- Improve Sales Effectiveness with Oracle Customer Experience Cloud: The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Overcome User Adoption to Drive Sales
- Rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication in Field Service Management by Sarah Sheehan
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning
- 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Training in the Modern Contact Center
- Roadmap to Modern: "Get Going" by Katherine Lovelace