Thursday Jan 16, 2014
Television viewing is an emotional experience. As we watch our favorite shows, we laugh, we become enamored with our favorite characters, and we are sometimes moved to tears. If you are like me, you even scream at the TV during football games. On February 2, 2014, during Super Bowl XLVIII, you’ll also start to do something that was not possible until now - buy what you see advertised on one of those infamous Super Bowl ads. Shopping is also an emotional experience, so it is a shrewd move to combine these experiences. [Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Bigger Than Ever - Oracle’s Commerce Solutions at OpenWorld 2015
- Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release: Improving the User Experience to Enhance Service
- Five Lessons Learned at CRM Evolution
- B2B e-Commerce Internationalization 101
- Webcast: Simplify Customer Interactions with Policy Automation
- 3 Extra Holiday Readiness Tips From a 15 Year Veteran
- Latest Oracle Release Helps Brands Power Positive Social Service Experiences by Stephen Fioretti
- Co-browse Your Way to Faster Resolution and Higher Member Satisfaction
- Leveraging field service management software to reclaim customer loyalty: Three tips for insurance providers
- Field Service Tech Talk: Integrating Field Operations Into Your Big Data Strategy