Tuesday Oct 22, 2013
Wednesday Oct 09, 2013
Friday Oct 04, 2013
By Charles Knapp on Oct 04, 2013
No office? No network signal? It's not a problem with Siebel.
Watch our live Webcast on Thursday, October 17 and see how Oracle’s Siebel Mobile solutions transform mobile devices into powerful service and sales tools, using native capabilities within the devices to get information to field teams when and where they need it. Discover how you can:
- Drive revenue with an always-on sales force
- Simplify sales and service processes with easy-to-use mobile apps
- Enhance the customer experience by delivering knowledge-infused services including installations, preventive maintenance, and repairs
- Improve productivity with offline access to critical information
Tuesday Oct 01, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Oct 01, 2013
A typical problem in an organization is how to automate complex and ever-changing policies while also ensuring those deployed policies are in compliance and consistent across all channels.
In a recent IDC Link “Oracle offers Change “On the Fly” for Human Services Policies”, (August 2013) Adelaide O’Brien, Research Director mentions “Health and Human Services organizations are currently looking for ways to redesign their programs, focusing on making the programs as efficient as possible while providing the greatest value to the recipient and provide better service for less money.” If organizations think the best way is to code their policy rules, they should think again. Hard coding rules in a backend system causes organizations to lose the ability to respond to policy changes with ease and agility. And opens the door to non-compliance.
O’Brien adds, “By streamlining the automation of benefits by empowering users to develop and manage rules in natural language Word and Excel documents…government organizations will be able to decrease errors and training cost, improve the speed and quality of the process, provide timely decisions, eliminate benefit backlogs and prevent recurrence.”
So is there such a solution? Yes, there is!
Oracle Policy Automation enables the organization’s policy owners, subject matter experts, even business users to easily capture, model, deploy and manage even the most complex policies. Oracle Policy Automation goes even further by sharing policy rules across key stakeholders ensuring accurate interpretation, while also deploying them consistently across all communication channels! This capability enables customers to choose their communicate channel and a time that is convenient for them.Please visit Oracle Policy Automation for more information, including details of the new cloud edition.
Thursday Sep 05, 2013
By Charles Knapp on Sep 05, 2013
As mobile and social technology has evolved, the number of channels that customers use to engage with organizations has grown exponentially. With such a diverse range of service channels and touchpoints to manage, how can you ensure you’re able to help customers, such as delivering the right information to the right customer at the right time?
Watch our live Webcast on Thursday, September 12, 8:30 AM Pacific / 4:30 PM BST, to discover how you can deliver consistent, personalized customer service experiences across all modern channels, and:
- Increase brand loyalty by delighting customers with relevant information and offers
- Boost agent productivity with complete access to customer information
- Deliver field service excellence
- Identify emerging service issues with social media monitoring tools
Don't miss your opportunity to learn how you can enhance customer experiences and resolve service issues faster with Oracle Siebel service applications. Register Now
Friday Aug 23, 2013
By Charles Knapp on Aug 23, 2013
Transform Contact Centers into Profit Centers
Customer service is now viewed as a strategic profit center at nearly 70% of surveyed organizations, according to Aberdeen. Service organizations that focus on providing easy, consistent, and relevant interactions across the customer lifecycle, including service and support delivery, are experiencing higher levels of customer acquisition and retention and are achieving better revenue and margin growth rates.
What might it look like if you equipped your agents to not only deliver great service, but also recommend and sell product and service offers that are personalized in real time? In this new video, "Turn Your Contact Center into a Profit Center," see how Oracle Service products empower service agents to delight customers and sell more.
How do you transform your contact center? In this Aberdeen research report, “Service Excellence and the Path to Business Transformation,” learn strategies and action steps that, along with enabling technology, will help you to make profits from your contact center.
Monday Aug 12, 2013
By Charles Knapp on Aug 12, 2013
You’ll learn how Dell leaders are:
- Focusing on data-driven approaches to meet business objectives
- Fostering a culture of customer insights through leadership and collaboration
- Innovating customer interactions, marketing, and sales through automation
Tuesday Aug 06, 2013
By Charles Knapp on Aug 06, 2013
A friend works for a well known financial services company that uses Siebel CRM. I asked how he likes using Siebel. He said that it works great. However, he wishes that he could use it on an iPad. Well, I have good news for him and good news for you. Now, you can.
Learn more about how to expand the Siebel user experience in our webcast on June 15, 8:30 AM Pacific / 4:30 PM Paris CEST. While you are at it, register for future Siebel webcasts about customer service, mobile and social sales and service, and other informative topics.
Friday Jul 12, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Jul 12, 2013
CX @ OpenWorld September 22-26, 2013 | San Francisco
The imperative of being a CX (customer experience)/CRM leader is clear to most organizations. However, the path to achieving this is not. CX @ OpenWorld will deliver a combination of strategy and technology sessions, mini-presentations, interactive journey mapping workshops, and demonstrations—to help you deliver on your CX/CRM initiatives. You will also discover how Oracle technologies can support your business with both cloud and on-premise applications. You’ll hear Oracle’s CX vision and how we plan to address key trends in customer experience, including social, mobile, big data, and cloud. Come to CX @ OpenWorld and learn how to turn your CX thought leadership into action leadership.
Program highlights include:
- Dedicated CX zone for CX/CRM, Moscone West, Level 3
- 140+ CX sessions across CX Strategy and Design, Marketing, Sales, Commerce, Service, Social and Industry tracks
- Cloud and on-premise application content, including Oracle ATG, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Endeca, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Knowledge, Oracle RightNow Cloud Service, and Siebel
- 15 Customer Journey Mapping workshops
- CX Exhibition Experience
- CX Industry Showcase Theater
Register today. Only 7 days left to save with the early registration discount. Early registration ends July 19, 2013.
•Meet the Experts sessions
By Charles Knapp on Jul 12, 2013
Keeping up with technological changes and increasing customer demands is challenging. The latest innovations in Oracle's Siebel CRM help you increase your competitive advantages. Watch this informative replay of our June Oracle Siebel CRM Webcast to discover how you can:
- Enhance productivity and efficiency with new usability features
- Understand your customers with new social media capabilities
- Increase customer engagement with new mobile solutions
- Deliver superior customer experiences
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Part 3 of 6: The Art Of Easy: Easy Decisions For Complex Problems by Heike Lorenz
- 3 Secrets to Innovation...and why we believe we were were recognized by an independent analyst firm By David Vap
- 2014 B2B Commerce Survey Reveals B2B Businesses Continue to Struggle With Complexity While Increasing Focus on the Customer to Drive Growth
- “2014 Trends in B2C Commerce” Survey Shows Large Investment in Loyalty, Content, Omnichannel
- Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
- Part 2 of 6: The Art Of Easy: What Happens When Easy Goes Wrong? by David Fulton
- CX @ OpenWorld Call for Customer Success Stories is Now Open - by Scott Ewart
- Part 1 of 6: The Art of Easy: Make It Easy To Deliver Great Customer Service Experiences by JP Saunders
- B2B Leaders Weather the Storm for Oracle B2B Commerce Summit
- Mobile Web for the Masses