Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Bigger Than Ever - Oracle’s Commerce Solutions at OpenWorld 2015
- Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release: Improving the User Experience to Enhance Service
- Five Lessons Learned at CRM Evolution
- B2B e-Commerce Internationalization 101
- Webcast: Simplify Customer Interactions with Policy Automation
- 3 Extra Holiday Readiness Tips From a 15 Year Veteran
- Latest Oracle Release Helps Brands Power Positive Social Service Experiences by Stephen Fioretti
- Co-browse Your Way to Faster Resolution and Higher Member Satisfaction
- Leveraging field service management software to reclaim customer loyalty: Three tips for insurance providers
- Field Service Tech Talk: Integrating Field Operations Into Your Big Data Strategy