Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future
- Convert Omni-Channel Hype into Real Contact Center Success!
- 5 Reasons to Register for Modern Sales Experience
- Five Reasons to Attend Oracle’s Modern Service Experience 2016
- Bridging the Gap Between Mobile and Customer Service
- Building Agility into your Field Service Operations with Mobile Solutions
- Deliver the Grand Slam with Sales Performance Management
- Increase Productivity and Close Deals Faster
- 5 Steps To Start Your IoT-Enabled Service Strategy
- Oracle Named a Leader for Sales Performance Management Solution by Virginia Lo