Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Why Millennials Don't Buy Black Friday
- New Microsite Featuring the Latest Oracle Service Cloud Content
- 9 Ways to Increase Your E-Commerce Site Revenue
- Six Questions to Ask When Considering Video Chat
- The Customer Conversation: What's Changed, What Hasn't
- Take a Quick Tour of Oracle Service Cloud
- Learning How to Disrupt and Deliver Stellar Experiences at Gartner Customer 360
- CustomerThink Webcast Series: 3 Stages of Evolution to Becoming a Modern Customer Service Organization
- 3 Reasons and 12 Ways to Attract and Retain Millennial Sales Reps
- Transforming the Customer Experience with Field Service