Monday Feb 03, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in delighting customers.[Read More]
Tuesday Oct 22, 2013
Wednesday Oct 09, 2013
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Part 3 of 6: The Art Of Easy: Easy Decisions For Complex Problems by Heike Lorenz
- 3 Secrets to Innovation...and why we believe we were were recognized by an independent analyst firm By David Vap
- 2014 B2B Commerce Survey Reveals B2B Businesses Continue to Struggle With Complexity While Increasing Focus on the Customer to Drive Growth
- “2014 Trends in B2C Commerce” Survey Shows Large Investment in Loyalty, Content, Omnichannel
- Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
- Part 2 of 6: The Art Of Easy: What Happens When Easy Goes Wrong? by David Fulton
- CX @ OpenWorld Call for Customer Success Stories is Now Open - by Scott Ewart
- Part 1 of 6: The Art of Easy: Make It Easy To Deliver Great Customer Service Experiences by JP Saunders
- B2B Leaders Weather the Storm for Oracle B2B Commerce Summit
- Mobile Web for the Masses