Friday Feb 22, 2013
As one who is willing to pay more for a great experience, I may be a tough customer, but I am one of millions placing significant demands on companies to serve me better. What was surprising to me about the outcome of Oracle’s recent Customer Experience (CX) survey was the gap in perspective between how companies think they are doing relative their customers’ perspectives.[Read More]
Wednesday Feb 20, 2013
By Christina McKeon on Feb 20, 2013
As a Customer Experience (CX) professional you’ll be used to dealing with questions about the CX return on investment. You’ll also know that sometimes it’s challenging to elicit from colleagues the same CX fervour you have.[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Mobile Web for the Masses
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 Release – Streamlining Great Customer Service by JP Saunders
- Four Ways to Increase Mobile Agent Productivity and Responsiveness by JP Saunders
- Now Available! Oracle Commerce Version 11 -- What's New?
- 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service from CloudWorld
- Customer Experience is an ‘Outside In’ Job by Krassimira Iordanova
- Pamper your customer's ‘Remembering Self’ by Krassimira Iordanova
- Customer Experience Journey Mapping Workshops Provide Blueprint for Real-World CX Success by Robert Landon
- T-Commerce Has Joined the Omni-Channel Experience!
- Master B2B Commerce in 2014 – Attend Oracle’s Annual B2B Commerce Summit