Friday Feb 22, 2013
As one who is willing to pay more for a great experience, I may be a tough customer, but I am one of millions placing significant demands on companies to serve me better. What was surprising to me about the outcome of Oracle’s recent Customer Experience (CX) survey was the gap in perspective between how companies think they are doing relative their customers’ perspectives.[Read More]
Wednesday Feb 20, 2013
By Christina McKeon on Feb 20, 2013
As a Customer Experience (CX) professional you’ll be used to dealing with questions about the CX return on investment. You’ll also know that sometimes it’s challenging to elicit from colleagues the same CX fervour you have.[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Can’t Miss Webinar: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future
- Convert Omni-Channel Hype into Real Contact Center Success!
- 5 Reasons to Register for Modern Sales Experience
- Five Reasons to Attend Oracle’s Modern Service Experience 2016
- Bridging the Gap Between Mobile and Customer Service
- Building Agility into your Field Service Operations with Mobile Solutions