Monday Feb 03, 2014
Thursday Aug 29, 2013
Tuesday May 01, 2012
By Charles Knapp on May 01, 2012
Oracle is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the ICMI's Annual Call Center Exposition taking place May 8-9, 2012 in Seattle, WA – "The Global Gathering for the Contact Center Community." Visit Oracle in booth #505 to learn more about Oracle RightNow Web Experience, Oracle RightNow Contact Center Experience, Oracle RightNow Social Experience and Oracle Social Network, Oracle Knowledge Management, Siebel Field Service, Siebel Warranty Management, and Desktop Virtualization.
Also, don't miss this important Oracle-led education session: YOU and the CUSTOMER – The Winners are Defined by Great Customer Experience, featuring Brian Curran, Vice President, Oracle Customer Experience Strategy, Wednesday, May 9th from 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Brian will explain why leading companies are investing in customer experience (CX) solutions that enrich all interactions between a customer and your company. He will discuss how CRM, Service, and Commerce solutions can be combined to create a great customer experience which accelerates new customer acquisition – maximizing customer retention, improving operational efficiency and increasing total sales.
For more information or to register for the conference please click here.
Thursday Jan 12, 2012
By Tony Berk on Jan 12, 2012
A couple of past blog entries highlighted Montgomery County Maryland's Siebel Contact Center implementation to support a new 311 call center. The video below shows a brief interview with Joann Butler, MC311 CRM Director, who provides an overview of the project and their results. Hear how Montgomery County consolidated thousands of different citizen contact points across the county in a single call center, which also supports web access and knowledgebase, for a "total transformation of government service intake."
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Four Contextual Support Best Practices for Reducing Abandonment in eCommerce by David Fulton
- Customer Relationship Management Simplified – Why User Adoption is a Key Metric
- Part 4 of 6: The Art of Easy: Moving at the Speed of Easy by Chris Omland
- Part 3 of 6: The Art Of Easy: Easy Decisions For Complex Problems by Heike Lorenz
- 3 Secrets to Innovation...and why we believe we were were recognized by an independent analyst firm By David Vap
- 2014 B2B Commerce Survey Reveals B2B Businesses Continue to Struggle With Complexity While Increasing Focus on the Customer to Drive Growth
- “2014 Trends in B2C Commerce” Survey Shows Large Investment in Loyalty, Content, Omnichannel
- Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
- Part 2 of 6: The Art Of Easy: What Happens When Easy Goes Wrong? by David Fulton
- CX @ OpenWorld Call for Customer Success Stories is Now Open - by Scott Ewart