Wednesday Feb 24, 2016
Monday Apr 18, 2011
By user707455 on Apr 18, 2011
"The hyper kinetic pace of the buyers' lives, coupled with significant shifts in the buying process makes imperative greater alignment of sales and marketing with each other and with their buyer's goals, needs and wants." - Internet.com
It makes perfect sense. Sales and marketing working together, creating a holistic view of their customers to create effective campaigns, build stronger pipeline and close more business. However, the main obstacle is disparate sales and marketing systems.
Read "Improving Sales and Marketing Alignment to Generate Better Business Results", a white paper by Internet.com, and discover how Oracle CRM On Demand can help your organization to enhance sales and marketing effectiveness.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Can’t Miss Webinar: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future
- Convert Omni-Channel Hype into Real Contact Center Success!
- 5 Reasons to Register for Modern Sales Experience
- Five Reasons to Attend Oracle’s Modern Service Experience 2016
- Bridging the Gap Between Mobile and Customer Service
- Building Agility into your Field Service Operations with Mobile Solutions