Wednesday Feb 24, 2016
Monday Apr 18, 2011
By user707455 on Apr 18, 2011
"The hyper kinetic pace of the buyers' lives, coupled with significant shifts in the buying process makes imperative greater alignment of sales and marketing with each other and with their buyer's goals, needs and wants." - Internet.com
It makes perfect sense. Sales and marketing working together, creating a holistic view of their customers to create effective campaigns, build stronger pipeline and close more business. However, the main obstacle is disparate sales and marketing systems.
Read "Improving Sales and Marketing Alignment to Generate Better Business Results", a white paper by Internet.com, and discover how Oracle CRM On Demand can help your organization to enhance sales and marketing effectiveness.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- How Toshiba Medical Systems Europe reinvents their Service Experience to bring innovation to life!
- Join "Customer Service is the New Marketing" Webcast
- Pella Teams with Oracle on Customer Service Strategy
- CRM Evolution 2016 Highlights
- Using Technology to Deliver Connected Service Experiences
- Service for the Next Generation
- ICMI and Gartner Recognize Oracle Service Cloud’s Leading Customers and Solutions
- Can’t-Miss Webcast: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience