CX Cloud Summer Soiree Friday, August 1 from 1-5 pm at the Columbia Yacht Club in Chicago by John Kariotis
By Tuula Fai on Jul 11, 2014
Many businesses are still organized and operate as they did before cloud, before social, before mobile, before big data and analytics arrived. Imagine for a moment what your business would be like if it these technologies were native to your business operations and not an afterthought.
- How would you re-envision your business model?
- How would you re-envision your infrastructure, processes, decisions and experiences?
- How would you re-envision your products and services?
Join us at the AmberLeaf and Oracle CX Summer Soiree and explore new possibilities and opportunities for your business. Gain insight from a number of current clients and thought leaders in keynotes offering unique perspectives in a unique environment.
- Oracle’s vision for Customer Experience in the Cloud
- Improving service solutions through cross-channel interactions
- Take a knowledge-driven approach to serving customer needs
- How the integrated Customer Experience Cloud service solutions complement back-office ERP operations
- Convergence of the Marketing and Service Clouds by automating how to maximize service interactions and marketing effectiveness
- How to take control of your Social Cloud to transform your service operations
- How to gain efficiency and improved returns on your CX investments
On the shores of Lake Michigan you will experience several educational and interactive discussions on the bow, on the aft deck, and on the forward deck of Columbia Yacht Club. Each session will be followed by Columbia’s Sommelier hosting a wine tasting set to the theme of ‘America Cup II’ between California and New Zealand.
We will clear the clouds by sampling different wines of each region while learning about Oracle CX solutions. Each tasting will be voted on which country had the best wine so you can determine who wins the next America’s Cup!
The Oracle CX Summer Soiree will allow you to collaborate with peers, industry leaders, Oracle experts and AmberLeaf to share ideas and stories.
Register for the AmberLeaf and Oracle CX Summer Soiree on August 1 from 1:00 – 5:00 PM CDT