Thursday Jan 16, 2014
Television viewing is an emotional experience. As we watch our favorite shows, we laugh, we become enamored with our favorite characters, and we are sometimes moved to tears. If you are like me, you even scream at the TV during football games. On February 2, 2014, during Super Bowl XLVIII, you’ll also start to do something that was not possible until now - buy what you see advertised on one of those infamous Super Bowl ads. Shopping is also an emotional experience, so it is a shrewd move to combine these experiences. [Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Why Outstanding Service is the ‘New’ Marketing in Today’s Customer Powered Economy
- 5 Things the Best Field Service Organizations Do
- Toshiba Medical Systems Europe Transforms the Customer Experience with Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Announces Oracle Service Cloud Knowledge Advanced
- 4 Takeaways from Webcast Guest Speaker Kate Leggett: Get Going with Modern Customer Service
- Oracle Announces Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) v5 Verification
- The Oracle Service Cloud Tour: Exclusive events. Unforgettable experiences.
- Avoiding the “Booze Cruise” Effect in Your Organisation
- Customers Speak for Oracle CPQ Cloud at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- DISH Network’s Journey to Modern Field Service Management