We are pleased to announce that we have put together a more expansive program for Siebel CRM customers and partners at Oracle CloudWorld in September (18-21 in Las Vegas).
There will be sessions specifically focused on Siebel CRM strategy and customer success. In addition, a Siebel CRM Customer Advisory Board meeting followed by a networking event.
Below you will find a list to help you identify the sessions for Siebel CRM and ways you can network with other customers, partners and our product leadership team. You can also see the recommendation sessions for Siebel CRM here and easily add them to your own personalized schedule.
Monday 18 September
- Siebel CRM Customer Advisory Board (1-5 PM in the Venetian)
- Networking event at Flight Club (5.30 PM also in the Venetian)
Places for the CAB are limited and require approval. Register your interest in attending the Siebel CRM CAB here.
Tuesday 19 - 21 September
Siebel CRM sessions
- Oracle’s Siebel CRM Strategy for Modernization [LRN2454]
- Oracle’s Siebel CRM on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure—Accelerate Business Growth [THR2456]
- Oracle’s Siebel CRM—Harness Customer Data to Empower CX and Intelligent Insights [THR2457]
- Swisscom: Implementing Oracle Apps on Oracle Cloud, On-Premises [LRN2999]
- Migrating Oracle’s Siebel-Based Customer Loyalty Application to OCI [LRN4173]
- Transformation with Oracle’s Siebel CRM: Step by Step on the Journey to Digital [DIG2455]
Siebel CRM related technology and industry sessions
- A Better Way to Grow: Deliver Value Through Unified Customer Experience [SOL3459]
- Leveraging AI and the Modern Data Platform for Enterprise Innovation [SOL3061]
- The Future of Customer Experience: The Next 10 Years of Revenue Growth [DIG3624]
- Customer Panel: Delivering Differentiated CX in Your Industry with Data [LRN1042]
- Applications Unlimited Customers—Put an End to Cloud Confusion [THR1383]
- Build an Intelligent Data Lake for Your Enterprise Data Platform [HOL2523]
- Monetizing 5G Through Industry Ecosystems [LRN2603]
- Guided Discussion: Telco Trends with Industry Experts [BOF4135]
- Eliminate Siloed Data Models to Unlock New Insights and Innovations [LRN2600]
- How AI Will Change the Future of Utility Customer Engagement [LRN4050]
- 5 Steps for Faster Adoption of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure in Financial Services [LRN4156]
- A Closer Look at Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Innovations [LRN4153]
On behalf of the Siebel CRM and CX Industry team at Oracle - we look forward to seeing you at CloudWorld 2023!
Director, Product Strategy