Gartner analysts Mark Lewis and Christina Klock have named Oracle a Leader in the 2019 Gartner “Magic Quadrant (MQ) for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites.” We believe that the report listing Oracle CPQ as a Leader is based on the following strengths: growth in market share, global market presence and ability to support complexity.
According to Gartner’s research, the value customers get out of Oracle CPQ Cloud is underscored by the highest overall placement for its ability to execute. The importance of selecting the correct CPQ solution for your organization is highlighted in this report.
Download the Financial Impact of Selecting the Wrong CPQ Solution
Oracle CPQ strengths include:
- Oracle CPQ has proven performance at vast enterprise scale with customers who have complex requirements, lots of users, and high volumes of transactions.
- Oracle offers a Total Commerce suite of CX products that provide the benefit of being architected on a robust platform with capabilities around Adaptive Intelligence, analytics, extensibility, collaboration and seamless integration. The Oracle CX platform innovations allow CPQ to address challenges faster and more effectively than other vendors.
- CPQ features such as Deal management, Price Optimization, System Configuration, Subscription Ordering and Subscription Management provide elegant solutions to business challenges that customers may not realize they have.
- Oracle's resources and robust software development practices ensure that CPQ Cloud invests more in development of the CPQ product than any other vendor, thus rendering the solution more valuable year after year.
- Oracle CPQ is supported around the world with local presence in almost every continent and country and provides customers with follow-the-sun, product-dedicated support personnel. Oracle's world-wide training and partner network ensure that CPQ Cloud customers have access to skilled, experienced implementation expertise.
Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote - The CPQ Solution to Trust
Click here to read the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites Web Site Oracle CPQ
Click to read about Oracle Configure Price Quote
As Senior Product Strategist for CPQ and part of the CX team, Graham brings well-tested skills in refining product functionality into compelling audience-specific stories, product positioning and go-to-market plans. Oracle is leveraging his skills for creative CPQ value propositions, innovative use cases, sales enablement projects and customer engagement.