Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Great #sales teams are advocates for their #customers, and being a great advocate starts with getting better recommendations: http://ora.cl/Si0N1 #OracleEngagementCloud #Oraclesales
- Check out how Kenya Revenue Authority changed local and international perceptions with Cloud #CX http://ora.cl/Pv1Zd @KRACorporate #OracleCX
- Join service legends in the #HeroHub! Contribute your input for #ModernCX, including topics, entertainers, speakers, and more. Start networking with your service peers now http://ora.cl/uB5l3 #OracleCX
- Blue Nile has completed the successful implementation of #OracleCX and #OracleEPM Cloud http://ora.cl/jq7YS @BlueNileDiamond
- Technology #usergroups are a great way to meet people, learn along the way. Here are the main reasons to participate in technology user groups: http://ora.cl/IY71d #OracleCX
Oracle CX in the News:
How Oracle's Rob Tarkoff Will Win The Next Stage Of Data And Ad Tech - AdExchanger, 1.22.20
- AdExchanger caught up with Rob Tarkoff about Oracle’s evolution, and whether this year could be as frenzied as 2019.
Gartner Says 74% of Customer Experience Leaders Expect Budgets to Rise in 2020 – Gartner, 1.15.20
- More than two-thirds of CX leaders expect budget increases in 2020 - a considerable change compared with the 2017 survey where only 47% of CX leaders expected budgets to increase.
New Decade: New CX Standards to Live by – Martechseries, 1.23.20
- Companies will increasingly focus on the employee experience in order to drive customer experience.
CX Obsessed: How To Switch To A Better Customer Experience – Forbes, 1.22.20
- In the new era of CX, the customer journey looks a lot more like an infinity loop because a company’s interaction with the customer should have no end.
Senior Product Manager
Experienced Social Media & Digital Marketing Professional