Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Oracle SVP of #CX Marketing, @renniksn shares his thoughts on Oracle's continued leadership in Forrester Wave for #EmailMarketing Service Providers and why he is excited to be here after spending years competing with Oracle in this space: http://ora.cl/zt4Mu
- Here are three approaches to #custserv organizations should consider in a time of crisis: http://ora.cl/cK8FX #CX
- #Marketing & #sales have always needed to work together, but what happens when a crisis or disaster occurs? Here are ways to think about alignment via @MikeyPyroWriter http://oracl.info/SX0E50zKrGc
- 5 ways to reduce the time you spend on #email production, but each comes with a trade-off. @ChadSWhite breaks it down for us: http://ora.cl/3vs6V
- Achieve cross-channel clarity with Moat Reach, a new offering from Moat by Oracle Data Cloud. Unlock #measurement insights on #audience #reach and #frequency across your entire portfolio: http://ora.cl/K1pu0
Adjustment of CX Program During A Pandemic – Customerthink, 5.18.20
- Now, more than ever is the correct time for you to keep connected to your customers because the last thing you want to do is for your customers to think that you are only present during the rosy times.
CX in the time of social distancing: 4 ways self-service can help – Ciodive, 5.20.20
- The world of CX is going to have to drastically reimagine how we engage with customers in this new reality; we expect to see even greater usage of self-service.
Crisis Leadership: CX and Marketing Leaders Use DIY Listening – Customerthink, 5.18.20
- Customer listening tells an organization what they’re doing well, where improvements can be made, and where opportunities exist.
Senior Product Manager
Experienced Social Media & Digital Marketing Professional