Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Missed #FieldServiceUSA? No worries, learn ways to empower #fieldservice agents & exceed #custexpectations from our free #ebook http://ora.cl/Ia5gL Click to Tweet
- .@OracleLoyalty Cloud delivers highly personalized experiences to improve #custloyalty, advocacy, and value: http://ow.ly/ISnf30jsmFU @katrina_gosek Click to Tweet
- #CX can be a powerful #marketing tool, helping to drive growth & bolster #customerloyalty, but #brands should embrace #digitaltransformation to gain these benefits http://ora.cl/Xq587 Click to Tweet
- Read how @Costco uses tools within @OracleServCloud to meet business needs http://bit.ly/2FvyNC8 #CX Click to Tweet
- What are the hottest #retail technologies and trends making an impact this year? Details here: http://ora.cl/OA7Zn Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
La-Z-Boy’s Sweepstakes Contest Generates A 10.14% Conversion Rate – April Berthene, Internet Retailer, 4.16.18
- Oracle customer La-Z-Boy highlighted the success of their recent Design Dash campaign in driving customer leads during Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2018.
Oracle Enhances Service Cloud – Beth Schultz, No Jitter, 4.16.18
- Oracle’s latest CX Cloud Suite enhancements include updates to its Service Cloud, such as virtual assistants and video chat to help agents improve the customer experience.
Oracle's Modern Customer Conference Provides Plenty Of Lessons – Shep Hyken, Forbes.com, 4.15.18
- Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2018 featured CX lessons from Oracle’s Des Cahill and Shashi Seth as well as Comcast’s Charlie Herrin on the evolution of CX.
Oracle Modern CX Recap: Experts Share How Data & Digital Transformation Are Table Stakes For Legendary Customer Experiences – Brian Anderson, Demand Gen Report, 4.13.18
- Industry experts at Modern Customer Experience 2018 stressed the need for businesses to position themselves with a strong data foundation to support digital transformation.
5 Ways AI Can Do The Heavy Lifting In The Retail Customer Experience – Katrina Gosek, Retail Customer Experience, 4.13.18
- Oracle’s Katrina Gosek highlights the need for retailers to keep up with customer expectations through voice and visual search, big data, AI mobile strategies and more.
Voice Agents And Interfaces Will Require Many New Marketing Strategies – Barry Levine, MarTech Today, 4.18.18
- As with every new marketing delivery system, voice-controlled intelligent agents and interfaces will require new media and marketing strategies.
Physical Retail Isn’t Dead: It’s Working With Tech To Be More Human-Focused – Warwick Heathwood, Adweek, 4.18.18
- Collaboration between humans and technology is imperative to the success of physical retail, as technology on its own is not able to replicate the same customer experiences.
5 Ways Augmented and Virtual Reality Are Infiltrating the Enterprise – Dom Nicastro, CMSWire, 4.18.18
- AR and VR are infiltrating the areas of education, engineering and design modeling, and real-time information overlay within enterprises.
Successful Retailers Make Customers ‘Fall In Love’ With Stores – Barbara Darrow, CIO, 4.17.18
- Physical retail stores are evolving, using cutting-edge technology to create unique personal and social in-store customer experiences.
Companies are migrating to the cloud for the IoT - Nicholas Shields, Businessinsider, 4.19.18
- There will be more than 55 billion IoT devices by 2025, up from about 9 billion in 2017, nearly $15 trillion in aggregate IoT investment between 2017 and 2025.
Are Millennials Excited Or Threatened By AI? - Andrew Arnold, Forbes, 4.18.18
- In fact, 81% of millennials worry about their work duties being fully or partially taken over by AI technology, another concern is the way that AI collects, stores and uses data.
Upcoming Tech Explosion Forces Industries to Go Big or Go Home - Ankush Tiwari, Iotjournal, 4.18.18
- The IoT and AR can help field-service executives in many ways -through the use of wearables such as smart glasses, technicians can work hands-free and even work remotely with back-office experts.
Virtual Reality Creates New Reality for Field Service in the Supply Chain - Manuel Grenacher, Ebnonline, 4.19.18
- A handful of VR technologies are radically changing how field service is being delivered. Supply chain organizations would be wise to evaluate these emerging VR technologies – as they have the potential to significantly streamline their work in the field, which leads to more satisfied customers.
10 Highly Effective Ways To Transform Your Customer Service And Customer Experience - Micah Solomon, Forbes, 4.18.18
- Micah Solomon brings 10 truly transformational steps that he often suggests to his clients (as a customer service consultant), that can make deep and lasting change for your company or organization.