Over the past few years, Oracle has honored its forward-thinking and innovative customers with prestigious awards across the Sales Cloud, CPQ Cloud, and Service Cloud products. This year, we’re bringing everyone together for the first annual Customer Experience Excellence Awards in Chicago.
On Tuesday, April 10th during Modern Customer Experience 2018, 13 cutting-edge brands will accept an award for driving a legendary customer experience with industry-leading results.
We'll announce this year's finalists for the below categories over the next few weeks. In the meantime, take a look at last year’s winners and make sure you’re registered for this year’s conference. Now through April 9th, register for only $1395 with the code CXBlog to receive $500 off the onsite rate. We’ll see you in Chicago.
Customer Experience Cloud Awards:
- Modern Customer Experience Award: Given to the organization that delivers an industry-leading customer experience. Using multiple Oracle CX products, including Sales and Service Cloud, this brand is disrupting its industry and achieving legendary business results.
- Modern Service Transformation Award: Given to the organization that has differentiated its business with exceptional customer service, using the breadth and depth of Oracle Service Cloud and its omnichannel deployment.
- Modern Sales Transformation Award: Given to the organization that has transformed its business with the breadth and depth of Oracle’s CX Sales solution across SFA, PRM, SPM, and CPQ products.
Oracle Service Cloud Product Excellence Awards:
- Excellence Award in Field Service
- Excellence Award in Policy Automation
- Excellence Award in Contact Center
- Excellence Award in Digital Self-Service
- Excellence Award in Knowledge
Oracle Sales/CPQ Cloud Product Excellence Awards:
- Excellence Award in CX Sales Performance Management
- Excellence Award in Channel Sales Management
- Excellence Award in Anytime, Anywhere Sales
- Excellence Award in Self-Service Sales
- Excellence Award in Direct Sales Execution