Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- . @Oraclemktgcloud takes one of the top spots in #ForresterWave “Cross-Channel Campaign Management”! http://ora.cl/GU6rS #OMC Click to Tweet
- How #marketing technology can help you deliver seamless #CX that exceed your customer’s expectations? Join #webinar, May 03 with @TimBurge & learn: http://ora.cl/cR1i8 Click to Tweet
- What makes @OpenMethods technology so powerful and unique? Discover in our blog by @nathanjoynt http://ora.cl/c2W9d Click to Tweet
- Check out #ModernCX "How to Be Heard" keynote highlights with @CaseyNeistat, American YouTube personality, filmmaker, vlogger, and co-founder of Beme http://ora.cl/kS1H4 Click to Tweet
- Are you ready for Oracle OpenWorld 2018? The registration is already open, San Francisco, October 22-25, 2018 http://bit.ly/2Hx9MEc #oow18 Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
Does Marketing Automation Have A Reporting Problem? – Chitra Iyer, MarTech Advisor, 4.25.18
- Oracle’s Pierre Custeau offers insight into shifting demands around marketing automation, noting the need for marketing platforms to extend reporting capabilities.
Macy’s Email Campaign Nets A 6% Reactivation Rate – Dan Alaimo, Retail Dive, 4.25.18
- At Modern Customer Experience 2018, Macy’s highlighted its successful email reactivation campaign, resulting in a 6 percent increase in active email subscribers.
Ecommerce Merchants Embrace Brick-And-Mortar – Marcia Kaplan, Practical Ecommerce, 4.26.18
- Online retailers are having success with physical stores and temporary pop-up locations to complement online sales while integrating digital, omni-channel applications.
4 Way AI Can Improve Your Marketing – Patty Odell, Chief Marketer, 4.25.18
- AI can improve marketing communications and customer interactions by effectively guiding the buyer experience, boosting personalization and more.
5 Way Retailers Are Optimizing Foot Traffic Using Smartphones – Molly St. Louis, Adweek, 4.24.18
- Retailers are tapping into the power of the smartphone to drive customers into their stores through geofencing, AR and VR, push notifications and more.
5 Ways To Build Community Around Your Brand – Vivian Wagner, CRM Buyer, 4.24.18
- Online brands can build loyalty and community by focusing on the customers, inviting them on the brand’s journey and being mobile friendly.
Artificial Intelligence Will Be Worth $1.2 Trillion To The Enterprise In 2018 – Charlie Osborne, ZDNet, 4.25.18
- Gartner predicts that AI growth will be driven by organizations looking to use the technology to improve customer experiences across different industries.
Blockchain could help answer one of IoT's biggest questions – Gavin Whitechurch, Internetofthingsagenda, 4.26.18
- Blockchain technology can help distribute security-related decisions, allowing IoT devices themselves to play a role in detecting and reacting to network anomalies while assuring that data within the IoT network is not tampered with.
How AI Can Make Customer Service More Efficient - Andrew Medal, Entrepreneur, 4.25.18
- Intelligence-backed digital assistants represent the change that's needed for the customer-service sector. AI programs that can filter communications and suggest appropriate responses, cutting down the time it takes for those agents to address inquiries.
The Customer Service Chatbots Are Getting Smarter - Michael Belfiore, Bloomberg , 4.15.18
- Amelia-a virtual, text-based customer service agent can handle thousands of requests and complaints at a time. She just needs some human guidance—for now.