Oracle Expands Marketing Cloud Integrations - and Other News
Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- #OracleCX Cloud for #Commerce was highlighted as the most complete cloud for transforming both #B2C and B2B businesses http://ora.cl/aU6N6 Click to Tweet
- Join the webinar to learn how to use #AI to improve #sales productivity and conversion rates http://ora.cl/U86eC #CX Click to Tweet
- Watch #ModernCX 2018 keynote highlights of @shashiseth, SVP of #OMC here: http://ora.cl/JQ8E8 Click to Tweet
- #CX developers at @objectedge, @FishbowlE20, @TaisTech solve real-world problems at #ModernCX hackathon - find out how! http://ora.cl/pU4QY Click to Tweet
- Check out this new #INFOGRAPHIC filled with #CX data from Oracle’s #ModernCX conference http://ora.cl/qu3eE Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
Oracle Marketing Cloud Announces New Integrations To Streamline And Optimize Sales Process – Editorial Staff, MarTech Advisor, 5.9.18
- The new integrations introduced to Oracle Marketing Cloud help deliver powerful data-driven insights to empower sales teams.
Oracle Expands Marketing Cloud Integrations – Editorial Staff, DestinationCRM, 5.8.18
- The latest Oracle Marketing Cloud product integrations provides sales teams with new data insights to learn, discover and engage with high-potential buyers.
Oracle Bolsters Eloqua With New Platform Integrations – Natalie Gagliordi, ZDNet, 5.8.18
- Oracle Marketing Cloud’s new integrations with 6sense, Demandbase, LookBookHQ and Mintigo help sales teams identify high-potential buyers and close deals faster.
5 MarTech Takeaways From Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2018 – Shashi Seth, MarTech Advisor, 5.4.18
- Oracle’s Shashi Seth highlights the top martech takeaways following Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2018, noting the shift to a new normal for martech professionals.
Decoding The B2B Purchasing Puzzle In 2018 – Sudipto Ghosh, MarTech Series, 5.4.18
- New research led by Oracle Commerce Cloud, B2B Online, Mirakl and WBR Insights reveals top of mind considerations for decoding the current state of B2B purchasing.
What Is Intelligent Content And How Can It Help Marketers? – Dom Nicastro, CMSWire, 5.9.18
- Marketers can leverage intelligent content as an asset for their marketing efforts, as it makes content adaptable, discoverable and reconfigurable.
How Marketers Struggle With Analyzing Customer Data – Ross Benes, eMarketer, 5.7.18
- Marketers want more customer data, but the ability to analyze and manage that data has proven to be the biggest obstacle for marketers due to a variety of challenges.
Social Proof Is The Most Important Factor In Selling – Pamela Hazelton, Practical Ecommerce, 5.7.18
- Social proof, whether through celebrity endorsements, user success stories or word of mouth, is a crucial factor for an online store’s success.
5 Industries That Are Winning With IoT – Kayla Matthews, DMN, 5.9.18
- The benefits of IoT are far reaching, especially within industries like consumer electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and construction.
AI May Be Secret Weapon To Retain Sales Talent – Chris Bucholtz, CRM Buyer, 5.9.18
- AI can be used to solve sales issues, including employee churn, by rewarding a company’s top employees, offering the right tools and identifying any dissatisfaction.
5 Predictions on the Future of Customer Service - Mikhail Naumov, Forbes, 4.23.18
- Experts predict, that by 2020, 85% of all customer service interactions will be handled without the need for a human agent: AI will automate simple tasks, agents will have more time, customers will begin outsourcing service…
The Evolution Of Customer Service Metrics - Brad Birnbaum, Forbes, 5.8.18
- Customer Lifetime Value is the key metric for customer experience-oriented businesses, this evolution is ongoing, and successful businesses need to master it.