Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle OpenWorld - CX Social Content:
- To help brands ensure that each and every customer interaction is data driven, @Oracle announced a series of new #data-first updates across #OracleCX Cloud: http://ora.cl/Zk2Q0 #CX #OOW19
- .@Oracle and @DeloitteDigital enable #B2C and #B2B brands to leverage #OracleCX Unity and Hux by Deloitte Digital to create a single and dynamic view of the customer http://ora.cl/6eJ57 #CX #OOW19
- Details on how @Oracle is acclimating to a pro-privacy climate http://ora.cl/k9Ty3 #GDPR
- #CX is not just about #sales, #marketing and #customerservice, it’s about the entire organization, says #OracleCX @rtarkoff http://ora.cl/6q4uG #OOW19
- .@Oracle announced powerful new #updates to its enterprise-class #customerdata management platform http://ora.cl/4cP2F #CX #OOW19
Oracle CX in the News:
How Oracle Is Acclimating to a Pro-Privacy Climate – Ronan Shields, Adweek, 9.17.19
- Oracle was dealt a significant blow by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations, leading the company to effectively pull the plug on its audience measurement tool AddThis because of the restrictions on third-party data.
Oracle Announces CX Cloud Updates at Oracle OpenWorld - Leonard Klie, Destinationcrm, 9.17.19
- The latest updates include digital assistants for sales, customer service, and marketing; data-enriched B2B sales capabilities; and industry-specific solutions for telecom and media, financial services, and the public sector.
Oracle OpenWorld 2019 - customer experience shifts up a gear at Ferrari - Jessica Twentyman, Diginomica, 9.18.19
- A new CRM, based on Oracle CX, is helping the Italian supercar company stay in touch with high-profile, high net worth customers worldwide and the dealerships who serve them.
Oracle Integrates BlueKai And ID Graph With CX Unity - Tilde Herrera, Adexchanger, 9.17.19
- Oracle wants to help marketers bridge the gap between the known and unknown, integrating the BlueKai data management platform and ID graph with its customer data platform.
CDP market heats up with new capabilities from Oracle CX - Tess Bennett, Which-50, 9.19.19
- Oracle has launched new enhancements to its customer data platform and announced the first customers for CX Unity, which builds on the data and marketing products the company has built and acquired over the past eight years.
Oracle CX Unity goes live, adds voice to digital assistant - Don Fluckinger, Searchcustomerexperience, 9.17.19
- As Oracle CX Unity arrives, analysts debate whether it will be an upsell to current Oracle customers, or a challenger to Adobe, Salesforce and SAP CX platforms.
Oracle takes data-first approach to new customer experience innovations - Expresscomputer, 9.18.19
- The latest updates to Oracle CX include enhancements to Oracle CX Unity, Oracle’s enterprise-class customer data management platform