Oracle CX Cloud Suite Brings Together the Most Comprehensive Selection of Apps - and Other News
Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- #OracleCX Cloud Suite empowers #marketing, #commerce, #sales & #custservice to quickly and easily tap into the latest innovations http://ora.cl/Oh06Q Click to Tweet
- #Oracle honors the best of the best #CX heroes delivered by #marketing, #commerce, #sales and #customerservice heroes http://ora.cl/ia7T1 Click to Tweet
- Couldn't make it to #ModernCX? Watch #keynotes here: http://ora.cl/fG0gK #CX Click to Tweet
- #Oracle announced new products and solution enhancements at #ModernCX! Find details here: http://ora.cl/5j0EP Click to Tweet
- Discover the most powerful & scalable loyalty platform in the #cloud introduced by #Oracle http://ora.cl/pl78i Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
Taking Customer Experience To The Next Level – Candace Cui, CMSWire, 4.11.18
- This year’s Oracle Modern Customer Experience featured insights from Oracle’s Des Cahill, Comcast’s Charlie Herrin, and Casey Neistat around the evolving CX ecosystem.
Oracle Modern Customer Experience Day 1: Oracle Boosts AI, Adds Other Marketing Enhancements To CX Cloud Suite – Phillip Britt, destinationCRM, 4.11.18
- At Modern Customer Experience, Oracle introduced enhancements to its CX Cloud Suite to help companies meet customer expectations, a critical factor in customer retention.
Oracle CX Cloud Adds AI tools For B2C, B2B Customers – Don Fluckinger, SearchCRM, 4.10.18
- The latest enhancements to the Oracle CX Cloud Suite will help sales, marketing, and service professionals better serve both B2C and B2B customers.
Oracle Rolls Out Loyalty Cloud, Other New CX Products – Stephanie Condon, ZDNet, 4.10.18
- New updates to the Oracle CX Cloud Suite include the Loyalty Cloud service and new features in Oracle Marketing Cloud, such as Oracle Infinity and Oracle CX Audience.
Fanatics Uses The Cloud To Create Customized Shopper Experiences – Deena M. Amato-McCoy, Chain Store Age, 4.9.18
- Fanatics is leveraging the Oracle CX Cloud Suite to modernize its call centers, transform how it engages with its customers, and create a unified, omni-channel experience.
5 Strategies For Navigating VR In The Enterprise – Alison DeNisco Rayome, TechRepublic, 4.12.18
- Enterprises looking to implement VR should pay attention to new use cases, plan for the long term, and be aware of the challenges and limitations of VR technology.
5 Customer Experience Trends To Watch – Dom Nicastro, CMSWire, 4.11.18
- As the need for delivering strong customer experiences increases, enterprises should be aware of the impact of employee experiences, the voice of the customer, and more.
3 Ways Brands Are Taking Advantage Of In-Store Tech--And How It Might Save Retail – Larry Alton, Inc., 4.10.18
- Physical retail stores are taking advantage of new in-store technologies, such as digital ads, interactive displays, and augmented reality, to combat the rise of online retail.
Will The Growing Reports Of Data Breaches Impact Customer Loyalty? – Editorial Staff, Loyalty360, 4.10.18
- As more companies experience data breaches, brands must adapt by demonstrating transparency and fortifying their data security in order to maintain customer loyalty.
What Our AI Perceptions Today Say About Our Plans For The Future – Tom Paquin, Field Technologies Online, 4.9.18
- The future of AI in service is bright, as many field service managers are beginning to see the ways in which automation and AI technology can fit into their existing workflows.
9 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Be Used To Bring IoT, Edge Computing To Life - Michael Novinson, Crn, 4.11.18
- Some of the IT industry's leading AI experts addressed how artificial intelligence should be incorporated into conversations around the IoT. Take a look at how they are applying AR to their IoT and edge computing practices.
IoTChain – All Set to Revolutionize the IoT Space in 2018 – Newsbtc, 4.9.18
- With the aim to solve to the prevalent problems and challenges in the current IoT sphere, IoTChain is all set to disrupt the IoT space this year.
Amazon Brings Machine Learning Smarts To Edge Computing Through AWS Greengrass – Janakiram MSV, Forbes, 4.8.18
- Amazon has built a webcam called AWS DeepLens powered by AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass and AWS Lambda. Developers can train convolutional neural networks in the cloud and deploy the trained models on DeepLens to perform object detection in offline mode.
To Improve Customer Service Robots Enable Humans – Informationweek, 4.11.18
- Machines and people will work in tandem to create a better CX than either could have accomplished alone. It is not robots vs. humans it is robots empowering humans.
The Death And Rebirth Of Customer Service And The Future Of Retail - Trevor Sumner, Forbes, 4.12.18
- Today we are headed for a robot-automated and impersonal shopping experience, which affects greatly the retail industry.