Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX in the News:
TCS implements unified partner commerce platform for Zebra Technologies - Business-standard, 6.24.20
- TCS leveraged its Business 4.0 thought leadership framework and deep contextual knowledge of ecommerce to design and implement a solution using the Oracle CX unified ecommerce platform, offering Zebra partners self-service capabilities, product recommendations and region-specific catalogs.
Putting Hassle And Friction Into Customer Service - Forbes, 6.21.20
- Today’s customers know what good customer service is supposed to be, and their frustration can only last so long before they walk away.
4 Actionable Customer Experience Statistics For 2020 - Forbes, 6.23.20
- No matter what industry you’re in, the issue of customer experience was likely rising to the surface, even before the coronavirus pandemic began.
Now Is The Time For A Conversational Approach To Customer Experience - Forbes, 6.17.20
- NTT’s Customer Experience Benchmark Report 2020 report found that only 24.5% brands claim “good or complete consistency…..across contact channels.”
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Working virtually is just one example of how #marketing teams are adjusting how they work right now. Our Senior Director of Marketing, @GlobalHeike shares 4 insights she has gleaned from managing a marketing team during #Covid19: http://ora.cl/YH51a
- We're proud to be named a 'Leader' in the Gartner 2020 #MagicQuadrant for Customer Engagement Center, based on our ability to execute and our completeness of vision: http://ora.cl/Pi23d #custengagement #CX
- Watch this #webcast to hear directly from executives at @Broadcom and @Deloitte on how they worked together to adopt and standardize on #OracleCX #Sales and #CPQ solutions: http://ora.cl/P5sp1
- In a beyond crowded market, your #eCommerce experience has to stand out. Here are three ways to make that happen: http://ora.cl/i1xE3 #CX
- Transforming #digitalselling experiences with #Commerce and #CPQ and much more in a #webcast: http://ora.cl/Cq00c