Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- .@Oracle is in the Leader's Quadrant again in the latest @Gartner_inc #MagicQuadrant for #DigitalCommerce: http://ora.cl/Gq1AV #OracleCommerce
- What does it mean to be a #customer in the age of accelerating choice and technology? Get your copy of The 20 Cartoons that Perfectly Illustrate the Customer of 2020: http://ora.cl/oF499 #SmarterCX #customer2020
- .@Oracle was named the top-ranked vendor in the 2019 Ventana Research #Sales Performance Management Value Index: http://ora.cl/Yk87E @ventanaresearch
- A leading online diamond jeweler, has chosen @Oracle #CloudApplications to support its commitment to providing customers with more choices, straightforward information, and legendary service: http://ora.cl/EO0Pn #custserv @BlueNileDiamond
- Retailers find future top customers with #data science from Oracle. Interested? Visit @Oracle's booth #4837 at #NRF2020 Vision #Retail’s Big Show for more: http://ora.cl/hy78R
Oracle CX in the News:
What Role Does Data Play In Customer Experience? – Forbes, 1.6.20
- Rob Tarkoff, EVP of Oracle CX and Oracle Data Cloud answers this question on Quora.
Five New Year's Resolutions For Great CX – Forbes, 1.7.20
- All of five CX New Year’s resolutions incorporate the letter “E,” but the one “E” they don’t involve is Easy.
CX Leadership Trends 2020: From Little Things Big Things Grow – Customerthink, 1.7.20
- Fundamental to CX success is customer centricity, putting customers’ needs at the centre of your business’s thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
Social Media's “Callout Culture” Continues To Improve Customer Service – Forbes, 1.8.20
- Social media has allowed everyone to have a voice, and in this callout culture there is the chance that news of very bad service can spread quickly.