Oracle has developed a new version of the Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Connector for Siebel CRM
as part of our continuing commitment to provide customers with solutions that deliver accuracy and
consistency in complex decisions and determinations for policies enterprise-wide.
OPA automates legislation and policy by using familiar tools including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel to
model business rules in natural language. This allows rules to be developed directly by policy experts rather
than computer programmers. Key areas include eligibility and benefit determination; tax assessments; grant
processing; and immigration, visa, and passport eligibility.
Featured enhancements in Oracle’s Siebel Connector 2.0:
• Optimized for complex benefit determinations for health and human services
• Rulebase mapping screens inside Siebel
• High-speed integration with Oracle Determinations Server
• Out-of-the-box templates for use in Siebel workflow
• Simplified setup and configuration
Click here to learn more about Oracle Policy Automation.
Contact Heike Lorenz at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.