Mobile Is Taking Over the Customer Journey - and Other News
Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- .@YamahaMotorUSA is using emerging technologies like #AR and #VR plus @OracleServCloud for new insights into motorcycle mechanics, @WSJ http://ora.cl/bA26z #OSvC Click to Tweet
- Congratulations to @MajidAlFuttaim Communities on the successful launch of Oracle Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud solutions! #OracleCloud #OracleCX #OracleCustomers #CXC Click to Tweet
- More Than 1,000 #oow18 sessions live! Explore the catalog to see which will be of the most interest to attend: http://ora.cl/h51tM Click to Tweet
- Find out how to improve your #CX & ensure that #customers are always at the center of your #business strategy: http://ora.cl/IO3z4 by @nathanjoynt Click to Tweet
- Learn how you can give #consumers the personalized, relevant, and consistent #experiences they want: http://ora.cl/S3e4c via @OracleMktgCloud Click to Tweet
Understanding The Role Of Artificial Intelligence In The Digital Workplace – David Roe, CMSWire, 6.28.18
- Recent survey results show that while employees are excited about digital opportunities in the workplace, many do not believe that their digital needs are currently being met.
Shopping Via Voice Gains Momentum – Dan Alaimo, Retail Dive, 6.27.18
- 26 percent of smart speaker owners have made a purchase via their smart device, with household items, apparel and entertainment as the most popular purchases.
Sales Intelligence 101: Demystifying The State Of B2B Buying In 2018 – Sudipto Ghosh, MarTech Series, 6.27.18
- Organizations can use sales intelligence tools to support better sales motions and sales conversations, which have become key to mastering B2B buying.
Mobile Is Taking Over The Customer Journey – Brian Solis, Marketing Land, 6.26.18
- While mobile capabilities are important, digital strategists must also understand how preferences, expectations and intent evolve and impact user interactions.
7 Keys To Global E-Commerce Success – Vivian Wagner, CRM Buyer, 6.26.18
- To expand sales globally, organizations should first work out global logistics, learn the new markets, understand taxes and fees, and focus on providing good customer service.
New Forbes Insights Report Details Framework For Deriving Breakthrough Value From IoT – Forbes, 6.25.18
- The report details how the Internet of Things is creating game-changing breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and robotics. Due to growing momentum, IoT protocol ran out of its 4.3 billion addresses and was replaced with a new protocol.
How The Internet Of Things Impacts Supply Chain - Andrew Arnold, Forbes, 6.23.18
- The combination of cloud computing, analytics and hardware advancements have created a new avenue for conducting delivery and fulfillment operations, powered by the Internet of Things.
5 Payment Trends in Field Service Creating Opportunities for ISVs - Jay Ablian, Devprojournal, 6.21.18
- ISVs that can provide an integrated payments solution in the field service market stand to rise above the competition and offer an end-to-end solution that is certain to grow business and profits exponentially.
How AI and social media can improve customer service and reduce cost -Dan Patterson, Techrepublic, 6.22.18
- AI and machine learning are changing a number of industries, not to mention social media. Of course social media, but social media along with customer service.
Customer Service Professionals Gather In Las Vegas For CEX ... And Much More - Shep Hyken, Forbes, 6.24.18
- Great customer service is no longer a differentiator. It’s expected. Check out details from customer service professionals.