Oracle Commerce Cloud
makes it easy to create and manage e-commerce promotions, but we know it takes more to deliver a promotion than just creating the functionally. Executing an effective promotion requires coordination, creativity, and analytical know-how.
Our Introduction to Promotions Best Practices Guide provides a number of tools to help you make the most out of your promotions! This downloadable guide includes:
- Promotion Workflow Overview Example: Illustrates the high-level steps required from concept to go-live. Launching a promotion end-to-end requires much more than just building a promotion in a tool. Anyone who has tried to launch a promotion in a hurry knows promotions aren’t built in a day.
- Promotion Summary Checklist Example: This is a short summary of the key steps and elements typically required for launching a new promotion. It’s meant to be used as a simple one-sheet guide, to make sure nothing’s been missed. You can actually use the checklist right in the document itself! Fill out the fields and check off each item as you go.
- Promotion Snapshot Example: For those of you with more complex promotions and businesses, this interactive worksheet allows you to fill out even more detail, including due dates and messaging for each marketing and sales channel if necessary. You can use this to coordinate multiple stakeholders when managing consistency (or purposeful inconsistency) matters.
- Promotion Best Practice Tips: 10 Tips for building an effective promotion, regardless of which e-commerce solution you’re using.
- Promotion Goal Matrix: Oracle Commerce Cloud comes out of the box with a number of different types of promotions, including the ability to create custom promotions, and they can all be used with or without coupon codes (single or batch). Our handy matrix matches up promotion types with success goals, to help you pick the right promotion to drive the type of behavior and lift you want.
Download our Introduction to Promotions Best Practices Guide now!
We’d love to hear from you on your best performing promotions and promotion types. Send me a note at so.young.park at oracle dot com.