Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- What is #experienceeconomy and why companies must change existing #business strategies to address the demands of customer experience? @rtarkoff and @mkrigsman talk about the future of #CX: http://ora.cl/cm4VA
- One size doesn't fit all - read this report made by @Oracle and @JeanneBliss and discover how each #generation has different expectations: http://ora.cl/ee14y
- 4 out of 10 #consumers will pay up to 20% more for an impressive #experience. Interested? @rtarkoff is right here with all the answers: http://ora.cl/C4Lj3
- Time flies! Check out reasons to register for Oracle OpenWorld 2019: http://ora.cl/gL3lC #OOW19
- What are some of the biggest challenges and opportunities for more traditional #B2B organizations? Here are how to face any challenge: http://ora.cl/IL0xt
Oracle CX in the News:
Oracle: What’s Old Is New Again For B2B Customer Experience - Pymnts, 8.6.19
- In this interview, Rob Tarkoff talks about what’s coming down the pike next-and why it took 20 years to get to this point.
Top 10 Customer Data Platforms - Eyal Katz, Customerthink, 8.2.19
- CDPs are the new fad promising a competitive edge in the ability to engage, surprise and delight the customer and increase operational effectiveness Customer data platforms are becoming a popular component in the marketing tech stack of major retailers and brands.
How To Walk The CX Talk - Stacy Sherman, Customerthink, 8.6.19
- 84% of companies aspire to be customer experience leaders, but only 1 out of 5 deliver good or great CX.
Everyone Should Love Customer Service. This is Why - Brad Birnbaum, Forbes, 8.6.19
- Far too many companies are looking at customer service purely as a way to gauge how far is too far before a customer walks away.