Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Great news! @Oracle was named a winner of @pgreenbe’s coveted #CRM Watchlist - one of the most coveted #awards in the #CX space! http://ora.cl/fe802 via @ZDNet #OracleCX
- .@OracleCommerce & @OracleEngmtCld news are moving to @OracleCX! Start following @OracleCX for the latest product updates and news!
- Learn about #CX and the #experienceeconomy in this deep dive with @mkrigsman and @rtarkoff , EVP and General Manager of @OracleCX Group via @cxotalk: http://ora.cl/Dv8HE
- Creating personalized experiences is the secret to growing your #loyalty base http://ora.cl/bD1JJ by @bobbymeix #CX #OracleCX #custloyalty
- Find out how your peers are adapting to meet skyrocketing #CX at #OOW19 . View the CX content program here: http://ora.cl/bp1zI
Oracle CX in the News:
CRM Watchlist 2019: The big engines that could - Paul Greenberg, Zdnet, 7.15.19
- Check out the story from independent analyst Paul Greenberg diving into Oracle’s victory surrounding our industry impact, fundamental culture change and company vision in his CRM Watchlist editorial.
How to Turn Customer Experience Strategy into CX Execution - Jeannie Walters, Customerthink, 7.17.19
- Customer experience strategy requires a leader who is willing to beat on a drum so often some people will think you are too focused on this idea.
Ask The Consultant: Your Top Customer Service Questions Answered – Micah Solomon, Forbes, 7.17.19
- Each customer service minute should be devoted to a single aspect of providing great service. Read about more interesting questions on customer service.
Good, bad, or indifferent: Influencing emotion in customer experience - Gavin James, Customerthink, 7.18.19
- Creating positive emotional customer experiences starts within a company. It’s important to have a clear CX vision and help employees understand how to bring that vision to life every day.