Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Another #OSvC #custsuccess! #Oracle #PlatinumPartner In Motion accelerates implementation & #cctr times to improve #CX w/@OracleServCloud http://ora.cl/GW0gI #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
- How a 118 year-old B2B company leveraged social for sales: http://bit.ly/2BhIkKF via @social_shakeup with @NeilTolbert, @MackTrucks & @AngWWells, @OracleCX #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
- @panasonic can deliver the most relevant & updated FAQ content to customers thanks to @OracleServCloud http://ora.cl/fF8hY #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
- The race to build the best #chatbot - @Oracle_AlexD looks at three contenders leading this latest trend in #AI: https://buff.ly/2H81VgP #SmarterCX #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
- Will you take the #Markie gold? Make your submission for the 12th Annual #MarkieAwards today! http://ora.cl/Yg7KG #OracleEmp - Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
How a 118-year-old trucking company drove its CX transformation – Angela Wells, Diginomica, 2.15.18
- By partnering with Oracle, Mack Trucks underwent a CX transformation to extend its data-driven marketing and sales initiatives to create a connected customer experience.
Why Messaging Matters: Tips for Engaging with Distracted Audiences – Lauren Olsen, Footwear News, February 2018 Issue
- According to Oracle Marketing Cloud’s Austin Miller, retail marketers should focus on delivering marketing in the moments when they have a customer’s captive attention.
How to build a better marketing strategy using new technologies available today – Nandini Rathi, MarTech Today, 2.15.18
- CMOs should rethink how they manage and execute marketing to deliver more personalized and less algorithmic campaigns as AI-driven marketing continues in 2018.
Debunking the myths of ‘retail disruptors’ – Deena M. Amato-McCoy, Chain Store Age, 2.14.18
- The success of true retail disruptors ultimately lies in their ability to deliver a great customer experience as a result of strategic technology investments.
Reality Check: 3 Things to Keep in Mind as AI Comes to Sales – Jim Dickie, DestinationCRM, 2.12.18
- As AI becomes more prominent, the influx of new metrics and data will inevitably have an impact on sales training, the role of the salesperson, and sales management.
5 AR Predictions For 2018 – Sarah Nicastro, Field Technologies Online, 2.9.18
- The five biggest trends that will impact the enterprise AR market in 2018 include the expansion of AR use cases and greater adoption of AR in logistics and service.
Google to acquire Xively IoT platform from LogMeIn for $50M – Techcrunch, 2.15.18
- Google wants to use this purchase as a springboard into the growing IoT market, which it believes will reach 20 billion connected things by 2020.
Qualcomm ramps up IoT business in Brazil – Angelica Mari, Zdnet, 2.9.18
- Qualcomm is placing its bets in the development of the local Internet of Things ecosystem, launching a reference center for the development of smart cities products in Brazil.
Amazon may be developing AI chips for Alexa – Matthew Lynley, Techcrunch, 2.12.18
Augmented Reality to Transform Field Service Industry – Cioreview, 2.14.18
- AR is likely to play a significant role in the field service industry in the future. According to an estimate by Goldman Sachs, AR and virtual reality (VR) will turn into an $80 billion market within a decade.
Hoping for better customer service, travelers turn to Facebook's Messenger – Washingtonpost, 2.14.18
- Messenger platform lets companies resolve customer queries in a more efficient and personalized way. The company gets the privacy it wants and it also can try to sell you things.
How Zappos And Nordstrom Use Convenience To Create Confidence – Shep Hyken, Forbes, 2.11.18
- 79% of shoppers have used text messages, messenger apps, or voice devices to connect with retailers. Retailers are even tapping into new tech like Facebook Messenger chatbots to communicate with customers on the platforms they use most.