Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Why Memorable Customer Experiences Build Great Businesses - Forbes, 9.15.20
- As consumers increasingly move their loyalty from legacy brands to experiences, smart brands pivot their approach to mirror the customer journey.
To Improve Customer Service, Stop Taking a Piecemeal Approach - Forbes, 9.11.2
- In studies of more than 8,000 customer journeys, Gartner found that 70% of customers used self-service channels at some point, but only 9% were able to fully resolve their issues through these channels. Thus, smooth transitions between channels are critical.
7 Ways to Build a Customer-Friendly Company Culture – Customerthink, 9.16.20
- Working somewhere with a great culture gives team members a sense of pride, which comes across to the customers they serve.
How Much Does It Cost to Give Great Customer Service? - Business2communit, 9.17.20
- The department that’s often referred to as “customer service” should not be viewed as a cost center. Done right, it’s what makes your company profitable.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- #MarkieAwards finalist in the Insight Award for Best Use of Data is using #data to leapfrog competition and solve customer needs. @AngWWells offers 3 tips we can learn from them to convert our #data into insights: https://bit.ly/2FjqP11 #MarkiesMonday
- #CX and #custservice are two terms that are often used interchangeably. In this episode of #OntheFly, @enthused, author of Delight Your Customers, clarifies the difference: http://ora.cl/JK6g8 by @srijanaa
- Make a stress-free experience for your customers with our #IntelligentService. Discover the strategies here: http://ora.cl/xe8Sc #OracleCXSevice
- Join this live #webinar on September 29 to learn key #marketing priorities to create continuity, build #business resilience, and accelerate growth. https://bit.ly/2GG1e2v @OracleCX
- "Today's #CX leaders don't need to reinvent the wheel. They just need to find new ways to adapt it."- @ianfaison. What does it take to build an experience tailored to your customer's needs? Find out in episode 2 of #OftenImitated #CXPodcast: https://bit.ly/2ZsDeX7