Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- According to a recent #consumer survey, 82% of consumers are disappointed by #brands. @rtarkoff explains the causes & how to deliver an impeccable #CX: http://oracl.info/Tzy050vx842
- #ModernCX 2019 won the CRM Playaz Award for Best Overall User Conference from industry analysts! Don't miss us in Chicago at #OracleMBX 2020, sign up for updates here: http://ora.cl/vr4ZY
- How to transition from #OracleCommerce to Oracle #CommerceCloud and gain the agility needed to win in this disruptive retail climate: http://ora.cl/XH4uq
- Be wowed by #CX success stories at @oracleopenworld. Check out the great CX content: http://ow.ly/XyCv50vxjVO #OOW19
- #Insight19 is approaching… You can still join #OracleCommerce user #conference, August 26-28, 2019: http://ora.cl/8Fd7c
Oracle CX in the News:
Three Steps To More Profitable Customers In The Era Of Artificial Intelligence - Sasha Banks-Louie, Forbes, 8.22.19
- Oracle’s GVP of CX Cloud Applications Marketing, Joe Fuster provides new insight into how companies can prepare their customer data for the era of AI.
Why CX in government is no longer optional - Allison Mataya, 8.15.19
- The report rates Americans' satisfaction with federal government services at 68.9 points out of 100. Improved CX would go a long way toward ensuring America's trust in government.
How Cybersecurity is an Opportunity to Improve CX - Alexandre François, Customerthink, 8.15.19
- Security (safe) and CX (happy) is a good combination, one that represents a wealth of untapped opportunities for businesses to gain a competitive advantage.
European manufacturers embrace B2B ecommerce - Mark Brohan, Digitalcommerce360, 8.16.19
- A recent survey of more than 100 European manufacturers finds that more than three-quarters sell online, and that many of those that don’t are accelerating plans to launch a B2B ecommerce site