Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Augmented Reality Brings the Customer Experience Home – Cmswire, 6.30.20
- People are beginning to accept and adapt to the idea of shopping through augmented realities and companies need to come up with innovative ideas that can catch the attention of our customers.
12 Essential Tips for Businesses to Improve Their Customer Experience - Forbes, 6.29.20
- Customer experience has become such a significant factor in business interactions that avoiding it leads to lower customer retention.
Customer Experience Management – COVID Demands it’s Time to Change the Narrative – Customerthink, 7.1.20
- It is time to align closely with the commercial imperatives of the times we now find ourselves in. Cost and revenue are what matter during times of crisis.
How AI is Changing Customer Experience – Internationalbanker, 7.2.20
- AI is proving itself to be useful in a variety of ways in back-, middle- and front-office applications.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Join our #CX marketing #customer user forum on July 21 to gain an understanding on how #marketing will change as the world emerges from the global crisis: http://oracl.info/uFkb50AlWr0
- It’s tough for #salesreps out there, especially when buying signals are multiplying by the minute. Wondering how to separate insight from noise? Read our latest blog post: http://oracl.info/RpiY50Ai4js #CXSales #CustomerExperience
- .@Ovum in its latest report gives good insights into the current landscape, common use cases and areas of #innovation. Check out this blog that summarizes the report: http://ora.cl/O6zk8
- The organizations that use any emerging technology are noticing improved #customerexperience performance and higher #custsatisfaction. But what do these technologies look like in real life? http://ora.cl/TZ0sA #SmarterCX
- Inundated by customer service inquiries? Here are three different approaches that can help: http://oracl.info/rxqQ50Ahxm3 #BusinessAsUnusual