Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
- .@OracleServCloud announces the next season of #AsktheExpertsWebinars. Come join us for a season focused on #chat http://ora.cl/iS4uc #OSvC - Click to Tweet
- Explore these new ways to deliver consistent, personalized #CX across the entire customer journey http://ora.cl/LX6Di - Click to Tweet
- .@dena_travel cuts inbound call inquiries by 20%, improves self-resolution rate by 16% & delivers superior #CX w/@OracleServCloud: http://ora.cl/pD1f2 - Click to Tweet
- Did you know how many ways are to tackle a significant transformation? @seg_oracle shows you how to mobilize your #fieldservice with a strategic #cloud approach: http://ora.cl/81vd1 - Click to Tweet
- Check out 2018 #CX Events and Conferences calendar and start planning your next adventure http://ora.cl/Ry3Pl via @SmarterCX - Click to Tweet
- 10 Ways Machine Learning is Revolutionizing Marketing – Patty Odell, Chief Marketer, 3.1.18
- AI and ML revolutionize marketing through improved customer experience, accelerated real-time personalized advertising for digital, an optimized marketing mix and more.
- Customer Experience Revolution Ahead: Gartner – Richard Adhikari, CRM Buyer, 2.24.18
- Emerging technologies, such as virtual assistants, chatbots, AR, VR and AI, will continue to impact customer experience and sales in coming years, according to Gartner.
- Stores make push in scan and go tech, hope shoppers adopt it – Anne D’Innocenzio, Associated Press, 2.23.18
- In the era of Amazon, retailers are adopting scan-and-go technology in an attempt to maintain customer loyalty by making shopping more convenient.