Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- . @ESET swiftly grows pipeline with data segmentation through @OracleMktgCloud http://ora.cl/Xm6pI Click to Tweet
- Find out why companies on the @inc5000 named #CX as their key to #BizGrowth http://ora.cl/Dm8kf Click to Tweet
- .@Gartner_inc predicts that over 50% of companies will redirect investments towards #CX innovations in 2018. http://ora.cl/3FU5y Click to Tweet
- #ModernCX: Here's @Paul_K_Archer, @duel CEO, on unlocking #opportunities and turning #customers into super powerful sales books: http://ora.cl/lH6zu Click to Tweet
- Identify and rejuvenate your inactive customers. Discover how to understand & help them: http://ora.cl/3vB7H #CX #custserv Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
Oracle Provides Marketers with New Capabilities – Phillip Britt, DestinationCRM, June 2018 Print Issue
- MCX 2018 featured a roundup of new Oracle Marketing Cloud features in addition to Oracle’s Shashi Seth and his keynote on the changing marketing landscape.
Customer Experience Is ‘Tipping Point’ For Choosing A Brand – Marianne Wilson, Chain Store Age, 6.20.18
- According to a recent customer survey, customer experience expectations have doubled in the past two years, particularly within the United States.
How A Newsletter Can Boost Your Business – Vivian Wagner, CRMBuyer, 6.20.18
- Through newsletters, companies open up channels of communication, enhance customer loyalty, establish authority, build their brand and develop relationships.
Great Customer Journeys Begin With The Right Tools – Douglas Eldridge, CMSWire, 6.20.18
- To create performance-based, convenient, personalized and trustworthy customer experiences, firms must recognize their audience and invest in the proper technologies.
The Real Differences Between B2C And B2B Marketing – Jennifer Hakim, Chief Marketer, 6.15.18
- The key differences between B2C and B2B marketing include different driving factors behind campaigns, marketing investments and goals.
AI Is A Sales Manager's Best Friend - Jim Ninivaggi, Forbes, 6.20.18
- AI fills the role of “screener assistant” for sales managers-making them better at their jobs by enabling them to spend more time assessing and coaching reps who truly need help.
How IoT, AI, & Blockchain will Empower Tomorrow's Autonomous Supply Chain - Mark Morley, Ebnonline, 6.18.18
- IoT and AI have the potential to shift global supply chains, taken together, they have the power to completely revolutionize the process via the first truly ‘autonomous’ supply chain.
Ask The Board: The Biggest Challenges Facing Field Service Today – Sarah Nicastro, Field Technologies Online, 6.21.18
- The biggest challenges facing field service today include finding, training and retaining talent, complex technology implementation and the pressure to improve profitability.
Despite tech advances, great customer service is driven by human interaction - Jane Betschel, Mybusiness, 6.4.18
- When it comes to providing superior customer service, if human-led digital encounters are the way forward, it is time for small and medium sized businesses beyond the advisory sector to take up the tools.
Customer Service Powered by AI – CIOReview, 6.11.18
- Giving machine learning algorithms access to historical customer service data will enable it to identify patterns and do the learning in a humanized way.