Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Check out how @MactyEU #AI and #ML solutions help #retailers provide great #CX: http://oracl.info/Wkvc50wFxdK #OracleCX
- 2nd stop on #OracleMME tour is #Austin! Register today for this free half-day event designed to help you become a better #marketer: http://ora.cl/XJ8Gk
- Your path to the future of #commerce with #OracleCX @katrina_gosek - highlights from #ModernCX 2019 http://oracl.info/OoJC50wErG4 #CX
- Oracle buys @CrowdTwist, extending #OracleCX with leading cloud-native omni-channel loyalty solution: http://oracl.info/sa3R50wzPoh #CustomerExperience #CX
- #SmarterCX sat down w/top #CX minds at Oracle's #ModernCX 2019 to discover what they consider to be the most important step to providing great #CX: https://buff.ly/2mo6WfG
Oracle CX in the News:
Galadari Group accelerates operations with Oracle - Adelle Geronimo, Tahawultech, 10.9.19
- In addition to helping drive strong customer engagement, Oracle CX Cloud will also help the Galadari Automobiles sales team refine its sales efforts with artificial intelligence-enabled applications and enhance productivity with voice-activated mobile interfaces.
Why Are We Thinking About the Future of CX When We Can’t Get it Right Today? - Alan J. Porter , Cmswire, 10.8.19
- When it comes to looking at CX trends for 2020, maybe we should first start by looking at where we are today and instead of introducing yet more complexity, figure out just how easy it is for our customers to do business with us today.
Getting CX Nuances Right: A Subscription Driver for Brands - James Gagliardi, Ecommercetimes, 10.9.19
- In today's competitive market, providing a flawless customer experience is integral to optimizing customer retention -particularly important with ever-lucrative subscription services.