Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Please take a moment to vote for Mike Daniel, @sportablescrbrd President & CEO, an @OracleCX customer & finalist for the #DigitalMarketing and #Sales Effectiveness #SuperNova2019 Award by @constellationr: http://ora.cl/yP1I5
- #OracleCXUnity is more than a #CDP. It's a Customer Intelligence Platform with #AI and #MachineLearning built in. Learn more from @DesCahill, VP of #OracleCX: http://ora.cl/OL4DP
- Watch #OSVCexperts video to find out what's new in @OracleServCloud #19CRelease: http://ora.cl/yv27G #OSvC
- Here are 3 important stats you need to know about the state of #CX http://ora.cl/kc6kr #OracleCX by @JeanneBliss
- At #OOW19 you'll hear from #thoughtleaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, and shapers of the future who are changing the face of business as we know it. Inspiration starts here: http://ora.cl/SS0ez
Oracle CX in the News:
The State of Customer Experience: 3 Important Stats You Need to Know - Jeanne Bliss, Customerthink, 8.30.19
- Jeanne Bliss partnered with Oracle on a research study that takes a cross-generational look at customer preferences, behaviors, and expectations.
When Manufacturers Set Up In Mexico, Vesta’s Facilities Help Keep Them There - Sasha Banks-Louie, Forbes, 9.5.19
- Last year, Mexico City-based industrial property manager Vesta replaced all of its systems by upgrading to a single business platform that runs in the Oracle Cloud.
Answers To Your Burning Customer Service And Customer Experience Questions - Micah Solomon, Forbes, 9.3.19
- Micah shares the most interesting questions he’s been asked recently during/after different CX events.
Four Steps To Improve Your Company's Customer Service Channels - PV Kannan, Forbes, 9.5.19
- Gaining insight into customer journeys can be challenging, but there are a few steps you can take to see where breakdowns are taking place to ensure you're providing the most positive customer service experience possible.
Why You Shouldn’t Use Mass Scheduling Software For Your Field Service Business - Cristina Maria, Customerthink, 9.3.19
- For a company to grow in a sustainable manner, the fact of the matter is that implementing a job management software is the way to offering a great CX and improve employee wellbeing.