Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- The Markie awards presented at @Oracle's #ModernCX celebrate the creators of standout #CX across #marketing, #sales, #service, and #commerce! Apply now to win! http://ora.cl/uy6U4
- See how @Oracle #FieldService Cloud fully supports any combination of Predictive Travel, Real-Time Traffic updates, and Street-Level Routing options: http://ora.cl/jm3Yn #OFSC
- Register for the "Getting Started w/@OracleServCloud #webinar & get a bird’s eye view of the provisioning process http://ora.cl/X9d8F #OSvC
- How leading organizations are combing #CX & employee experience initiatives w/great success? Join @jaybaer & David Troll, 12/12 for a live webinar to learn: http://ora.cl/cY0Wp #OracleCX
- Congratulations to #OracleMarketingCloud customers @BoozAllen & @MackTrucks for making it on @chief_marketer's 2018 #B2B #MarketingAutomation All-Stars list. Learn how these leading brands are maximizing their #martech stacks for B2B success. http://ora.cl/Rk5vt
Oracle CX in the News:
A Look At Holiday Retail Trends 2018: If You’re Not Mobile-First, You’re Last – Tony Castiglioni, Retail TouchPoints, 12.6.18
- Oracle’s Tony Castiglioni provides insights around creating a mobile-first holiday strategy, noting mobile’s convenience, speed and personalization as huge selling points.
Delete Santa: Holiday Marketing Nightmares Revealed, A Comic Book Collaboration Between Oracle Marketing Cloud And Jay Baer Of Convince & Convert – Editorial Staff, Mobile Marketing & Technology, 12.5.18
- Highlights Oracle Marketing Cloud’s holiday ebook, illustrating the pain points of holiday marketing as expressed by marketers themselves.
2018 B2B Marketing Automation All-Stars – Beth Negus Viveiros, Chief Marketer, 12.3.18
- Customers Booz Allen Hamilton and Mack Trucks are named as B2B marketing automation all-stars, highlighting their successes with Oracle Eloqua.
Gartner Predicts Digital Optimization Will Disrupt CRM Sales Technology – Viraj T, MarTech Series, 12.6.18
- Gartner predicts that several internal processes pertaining to business will vanish or integrate together and streamline, including sales technology for CRM.
Five Trends Shaping The Future Of Customer Experience In 2019 – Blake Morgan, Forbes, 12.5.18
- Customer experience in 2019 will include ongoing digital transformation, robotic process automation gaining ground and data ethics coming to the forefront.
Three Future Delivery Trends We Are Likely To See In E-Commerce – Josh Wardini, MarTech Advisor, 12.3.18
- As consumers expect higher and quicker service in general, e-commerce companies are likely to adapt same day deliveries, the use of drones and robots and more.
Rethinking B2B Marketing Techniques – Paul Demery, B2B E-Commerce World, 12.3.18
- According to Forrester, highly personalized marketing, including programs tailored to expressed customer needs, is replacing traditional email marketing.
Finding Your Most Profitable Customers: Retail’s Data Ambition – Jill Standish, Chain Store Age, 11.30.18
- By focusing on AI and analytics to track individual consumer preferences and profitability, retailers can identify high-lifetime-value customers who drive growth.