The mark of a good sales professional is one that can consistently meet his or her targets. But a great sales professional, in addition to generating revenue, understands how the modern sales org plays into the entire customer experience and how they can contribute to the organization’s digital strategy. Great sales professionals understand the impact of digital transformation on their organization, operations, customer experience, and of course sales. They seek out innovations that push the boundaries of traditional customer experience.
Modern sales innovations and impacts take center stage at the upcoming Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2017 event. Attendees will hear from top industry analysts and visionaries as well as experience interactive learning on critical sales strategies. The conference is distinctively designed to empower sales professionals, managers and leaders through uncovering how organizations are currently modernizing their sales experience and transforming their sales organizations with digital customer experience strategies.
Time is running out to secure your spot at Oracle’s 2017 Modern Customer Experience event which will be hosted in the eclectic city of Las Vegas Nevada April 25-27. Here is what you need to know about the conference:
The CX conference will deliver 3 days packed with industry leaders and analysts. Top sales organizations will share their success stories and best practices with more than 40 sessions specifically tailored to empowering sales professionals like yourself.
Attendees can expect:
- Experiential learning sessions known as “A Day in the Life of Sales”. You'll have the opportunity to interact and be part of the sales presentations.
- New audience engaging theater sessions that will focus on business outcomes, strategy for success, and business transformation for sales professionals.
- Interactive and networking experience to include, the ‘Future of CX’ Showcase, networking receptions and our customer appreciation event featuring Fitz and the Tantrums.
- See a full listing of CX Sales Sessions.
Keynote and CX Sales general session speakers:
- Mark Hurd, CEO, Oracle
- Rondy Ng, SVP Applications Development, Oracle
- Siva Sundaresan, GVP Development Sales Applications, Oracle
- Tad Travis, Research Director, Gartner
- John Bruno, Analyst, Forrester Research
What is the value of attending?
- Imagine. Learn from leading thought leaders and industry insiders, the latest disruptors and industry trends for digital transformation. Discover insights on modern sales and what makes up an extended sales ecosystem.
- Innovate. Experience a series of “Inspire” sessions designed to enlighten sales professionals with topics that span all CX solution areas and are led by renowned industry speakers and luminaries.
- Impact. Engage with peers, interact with experts and learn best practices from companies that were early adopters and are now leaders in digital transformation. Special guest companies such as General Electric, VSP, Motorola, Atradius, TMEIC, NOV, F5, ADP, CirrusOne, Config Consultants, Carestream, Calix, Panduit and The Raymond Corp will share their stories and discuss best practices and challenges.
Be prepared to explore topics that elaborate on sales force automation, working with Oracle partners, Adaptive Intelligence, productive mobile selling as well as the new unified sales and service solution delivered on a single platform.
Who should attend this event?
- Executives who are responsible for customer experience, marketing, service, sales, commerce, or communication strategy.
- Directors, managers and leaders who are seeking ideas and solutions for digital transformation, enhancing customer journeys, sales operations, navigating organizational silos, and increasing sales.
- Sales professionals and Oracle CX Cloud application administrators who want to maximize application utilization, learn best practices, use cases, and understand what’s coming in the next release.
Don’t pass up this opportunity to join top industry analysts, visionaries, CX experts and your peers at the Oracle 2017 Modern Customer Experience in the city of Las Vegas, April 25-27.