What's New in Oracle Commerce v11.1
By Jeri Kelley - Commerce Product Strategy-Oracle on Jul 15, 2014
Are you a current Oracle Commerce customer or are you interested in learning about what's new in the latest release of Oracle Commerce? Join us for a live webcast on July 24th at 11:30am ET to learn more about the exciting enhancements being delivered with Oracle Commerce v11.1.
Why should you attend? Oracle Commerce product experts will highlight the most exciting and critical updates, and provide:
- In-depth reviews of new features and benefits for Oracle Commerce v11.1
- Comprehensive demonstrations so that you can see new features in action
- Answers to any of your questions via chat or phone
During this in-depth 90 minute webcast, you will learn about important updates including:
- Business user tool enhancements to Experience Manager and Business Control Center including creating and managing site specific pages and web content assets.
- Core platform enhancements including Single Sign-On, Coherence Web Support, and Guided Search.
- Channels and accelerators including expanded multisite capabilities, and enhanced integration with Oracle POS.
Don’t miss this comprehensive update on Oracle Commerce and the opportunity to talk with Oracle Commerce product experts.