What CRM Sessions to Attend Today?
By user753928 on Oct 13, 2009
Day #2 for sessions at Oracle OpenWorld, and there are so many sessions to choose from. Check out the Focus On Documents for a comprehensive list of Oracle CRM On Demand and Siebel CRM sessions:
- Oracle CRM On Demand
- Siebel Sales/PRM/Order Management
- Siebel Service
- Siebel Marketing
- Siebel Infrastructure and Technology
- CRM in the Communications Industry
Here are just a few to consider:
- Oracle CRM On Demand Product Strategy and Road Map: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Moscone West Rm 2001
- Social CRM Applications: Strategy Overview and Road Map: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Moscone West Rm 2009
- Best Practices and Challenges with a Global Rollout of Siebel Sales: Customer Panel: featuring CSL Behring, Agilent Technologies, and Sabre Travel. 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Moscone West Rm 2010
- Siebel Customer Relationship Management for Communications: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Westin Market Street Hotel, Metropolitan I.
- Wealth Management for Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, and Asset Management: 1:00 PM. Westin Market Street Hotel, Metropolitan I
- Oracle CRM On Demand Best Practices: 2:30 PM. Moscone West Rm 2001
- CRM Innovations That Have Helped Customers Transform the Way They Do Business: See what Groupe Carrefour, Siemens, and Swedish Rail have done with CRM to transform their business. 2:30 PM. Moscone West 2009
- Siebel Contact Center and Siebel Service Strategy Overview and Road Map: 2:30 PM. Moscone West Rm 2010.
- Ensuring Consistent Service Delivery and Client Outcomes in Social Services: 2:30 PM. Westin Market St. Hotel, Metropolitan I.
- The Next Generation of the Siebel CRM User Interface: 4:00 PM. Moscone West, Rm 2001.
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture and CRM: Customer Panel: Featuring Pella, PTC, and RMIG. 4:00 PM. Moscone West, Rm 2009.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Life Sciences Strategy Overview and Road Map: 4:00 PM. Westin Market St. Hotel, Metropolitan II.