Webcast: Leveraging Mobile And Social Commerce To Deliver A Complete Customer Experience
By Michael Hylton on Apr 05, 2012
Debating the merits of using Facebook or not is missing the point when it comes to social media. True innovators are thinking beyond the social channel and are building programs that leverage Facebook data to drive conversions and engagement both on and off Facebook. Learn how to be more strategic about mobile and social commerce in this informative editorial webcast.
Attend this webcast and you will learn:
- How to leverage mobile and social touchpoints in digital commerce
- Why having a Facebook page or a mobile app is not enough
- The benefits of a consistent, personalized and relevant customer experience
- Strategies for integrating mobile and social into an overall digital commerce strategy
- Peter Sheldon, Senior Analyst, eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals, Forrester Research
- Brenna Johnson, Product Manager, Oracle Commerce
Click here to register.