Communications service providers (CSPs) are offering increasingly complex, personalized service bundles to meet the needs of their customers. Meanwhile, customers are increasingly comfortable with multichannel interactions with retail suppliers. To become modern retailers, CSPs need to adopt new techniques, technology, best practices of leading ecommerce retailers. Learn more by reading this Analysys Mason white paper titled "Cross-channel marketing and sales provides a uniform, personalized buying experience".
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Modern Service Experience Conference Highlights! by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle Takeaways from Forrester Webcast: Customer Service Trends for 2015 by Christine Randle
- 3 Tips for Staying Centered in the Fast-Paced World of Technology
- Harnessing Tribal Knowledge for Smarter Field Services
- Improve Sales Effectiveness with Oracle Customer Experience Cloud: The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Overcome User Adoption to Drive Sales
- Rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication in Field Service Management by Sarah Sheehan
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning
- 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Training in the Modern Contact Center
- Roadmap to Modern: "Get Going" by Katherine Lovelace