Communications service providers (CSPs) are offering increasingly complex, personalized service bundles to meet the needs of their customers. Meanwhile, customers are increasingly comfortable with multichannel interactions with retail suppliers. To become modern retailers, CSPs need to adopt new techniques, technology, best practices of leading ecommerce retailers. Learn more by reading this Analysys Mason white paper titled "Cross-channel marketing and sales provides a uniform, personalized buying experience".
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Overcome User Adoption to Drive Sales
- Rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication in Field Service Management by Sarah Sheehan
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning
- 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Training in the Modern Contact Center
- Roadmap to Modern: "Get Going" by Katherine Lovelace
- ICMI Webcast: 5 Low or No Cost Ways to Train Agents in the Modern Contact Center by Justin Robbins and Tuula Fai
- Productivity – A Priority for Every Business Leader by Caesar Peter
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: We Want to Hear Your Story! by Scott Ewart
- "Are we there yet?" The Oracle Roadmap To Modern by JP Saunders, Senior Director Business and Solution Strategy
- The Road to Modern Field Operations at Field Service USA 2015