Communications service providers (CSPs) are offering increasingly complex, personalized service bundles to meet the needs of their customers. Meanwhile, customers are increasingly comfortable with multichannel interactions with retail suppliers. To become modern retailers, CSPs need to adopt new techniques, technology, best practices of leading ecommerce retailers. Learn more by reading this Analysys Mason white paper titled "Cross-channel marketing and sales provides a uniform, personalized buying experience".
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- This Time What Happens in Vegas Won't Just Stay in Vegas: Join Us at the Modern Service Experience Mar 31–Apr 2 By Stephen Fioretti
- Are Your Sales Interactions on the Road to Nowhere?
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Modern Sales Experience
- Look Beyond Marketing When Considering Customer Experience by Gib Bassett
- ICMI Webcast: Forbes Reveals How Financial and Retail Companies Modernize Customer Service by Cedric Turner
- Oracle Co-browse Recognized by Frost & Sullivan for Innovation and Product Leadership by Michelle Brusyo
- 2015: A New Perspective on Millennials in Consumer Goods and Retail by Cassie Moren
- Field Service Management Top Ten: Talking the Talk by Tori Ballantine
- The Increasing Role of ERP in Customer Experience and B2B E-Commerce
- Ray Wang keynoting at Oracle CloudWorld in Boston on Tuesday, December 9th