Communications service providers (CSPs) are offering increasingly complex, personalized service bundles to meet the needs of their customers. Meanwhile, customers are increasingly comfortable with multichannel interactions with retail suppliers. To become modern retailers, CSPs need to adopt new techniques, technology, best practices of leading ecommerce retailers. Learn more by reading this Analysys Mason white paper titled "Cross-channel marketing and sales provides a uniform, personalized buying experience".
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Analysts, Customers, Partners Discuss New Commerce Cloud
- 5 Steps to Providing Exceptional Multilingual Customer Support
- (De)Constructing Customer Success for Consumer Brands – Is it More Than a Buzzword and does it Really Apply to Us?
- T-Mobile Netherlands Humanizes Customer Experience
- Field service, the Hollywood Way
- Three “In-the-trenches” design observations to help keep your eCommerce competitive
- It’s Time to Get Omni-Geo: Applying Omnichannel CX Rules to International Selling
- Transform Modern Customer Service Trends and Challenges into Opportunities by Stephen Fioretti
- In Sales or with Fitbit, You Can’t Manage What You Can’t Measure by Greg Swender
- The Top Tech Trends Impacting the Future of Field Service Management by Stephen Fioretti