The Path to Best-In-Class Service Business Performance
By Charles Knapp on Oct 23, 2012
What would it matter to offer your customers best-in-class service and support experiences? According to a new study, best-in-class companies enjoy margins that are nearly double the average, retain almost all of their customers each year, deliver annual revenue growth that is six greater than average, and realize cost decreases rather than increases!
What does it take to become best in class? Some of the keys are:
- Engage customers effectively and consistently across all channels
- Focus on mobility to improve reactive service performance
- Continue to transition from primarily reactive to proactive and predictive service performance
- Build the support structure for new services and service contracts
- Construct an engaged service delivery team
Join the Aberdeen Group, Oracle, Infosys, and Hyundai Capital as we highlight the key stages in the service transformation journey and reveal how Best-in-Class organizations are equipping themselves to thrive in this new era of service. Please join us for "Service Excellence and the Path to Business Transformation" -- this Thursday, October 25, 8:00 AM PDT | 11:00 AM EDT | 3:00 PM GMT | 4:00 PM BST.