Six Tips for Stellar Customer Services
By user707455 on Feb 22, 2010
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that sell similar products or services at competitive prices. That's why companies need to differentiate themselves by providing personalized and rewarding service that leverages the unique value of all customer touch points.
Here are six tips for stellar customer service found in the February issue of CRM Magazine.
- Understand that the vendor, not the customer, is responsible for the service.
- Make it easy for the customer.
- Add value and relevance at every interaction.
- Ensure a consistent and seamless experience, regardless of channel.
- Provide faster, better, and more responsive service.
- Know your customer and provide personalized services.
If you are interested in reading more, click here to download the Deliver Extraordinary Customer Service: Create Experiences so Great the Customer Says, 'WOW' white paper.