Register early for CX @ Oracle OpenWorld and Save $500
By Tuula Fai on Jul 12, 2013
CX @ OpenWorld September 22-26, 2013 | San Francisco
The imperative of being a CX (customer experience)/CRM leader is clear to most organizations. However, the path to achieving this is not. CX @ OpenWorld will deliver a combination of strategy and technology sessions, mini-presentations, interactive journey mapping workshops, and demonstrations—to help you deliver on your CX/CRM initiatives. You will also discover how Oracle technologies can support your business with both cloud and on-premise applications. You’ll hear Oracle’s CX vision and how we plan to address key trends in customer experience, including social, mobile, big data, and cloud. Come to CX @ OpenWorld and learn how to turn your CX thought leadership into action leadership.
Program highlights include:
- Dedicated CX zone for CX/CRM, Moscone West, Level 3
- 140+ CX sessions across CX Strategy and Design, Marketing, Sales, Commerce, Service, Social and Industry tracks
- Cloud and on-premise application content, including Oracle ATG, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Endeca, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Knowledge, Oracle RightNow Cloud Service, and Siebel
- 15 Customer Journey Mapping workshops
- CX Exhibition Experience
- CX Industry Showcase Theater
Register today. Only 7 days left to save with the early registration discount. Early registration ends July 19, 2013.
•Meet the Experts sessions