Oracle Commerce is Open for Business at OpenWorld 2014
By Katrina Gosek, Director | Commerce Product Strategy-Oracle on Sep 03, 2014
There are a lot of great reasons for new Oracle Commerce customers and legacy ATG / Endeca customers to attend OpenWorld later this month. Oracle Commerce has scheduled more than 25 sessions presented by leading customers and implementation partners, as well as product management and consulting services.
Commerce @ CX Central—Moscone West, Floor 2
We know how important it is for attendees to connect with Oracle product experts, implementation partners, and customers with similar interests and challenges. Therefore, all Oracle Commerce sessions will be consolidated on the second floor of Moscone West. Commerce @ CX Central will be the headquarters of all things Commerce at OpenWorld.
Commerce Kick-Off and General Session
- “Commerce at Oracle: Commerce + CPQ Cloud Vision and Strategy,” Tuesday at 10:15 a.m. and 12 noon, Moscone West, Room 3003 [TGS8714]
- “The Future of Oracle Commerce: Roadmap and Release Update,” Tuesday at 4:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., Moscone West, Room 3003 [CON7518]
Session Themes—Something for Everyone
- Best practices for leveraging Oracle Commerce Experience Manager
- Migration and upgrade planning
- Mobile transformation
- Oracle Commerce within the Oracle Stack
- B2B e-commerce
- Customer segmentation and personalization strategies
- Commerce innovation—B2C and B2B
Meet the Commerce Experts
This is your opportunity to ask questions, learn new tricks, and get insights directly from the experts who develop, build, and deploy Oracle Commerce products—Thursday, 10:15 a.m., Moscone West, Room 3012 [MTE9138]
Navigating the Sessions
Below are a few online resources that will help you plan your time at OpenWorld.
Marquee sessions with customers: American Greetings, Walgreens, Verizon, Office Depot, Agilent, Kuoni Travel, Ricoh and many more! [PDF]
- Commerce sessions for the B2B executive
- Commerce sessions for the B2C executive
- Commerce sessions for the Marketing Executive
- Commerce sessions for the Architect / Developer
Finally, we hope you plan to have some fun while you’re at OpenWorld. Below are some exciting events that will help you network, relax, and enjoy a bit of the great city of San Francisco.
- Monday―a Customer Connect member reception
- Tuesday―the CX Central Fest @ OpenWorld, featuring the electronic pop group–Capital Cities
- Wednesday—Customer Appreciation Event on Treasure Island featuring Aerosmith
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco September 28 – October 2, 2014!