Oracle® Application Integration Architecture Release 2.5
By Michael Seback on Oct 27, 2009
Oracle® Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Release 2.5 is the most extensive Oracle AIA release to date. With an increased focus on end-to-end industry solutions and pre-built integrations across virtually all major Oracle and non-Oracle applications, like SAP, Oracle AIA Release 2.5 helps organizations reduce business process integration complexity and accelerate delivery of enterprise application solutions with a proven and reliable SOA-based framework. Oracle AIA Release 2.5, with a total 30 PIPs and four Foundation Packs enables critical business processes across multiple industries, and reinforces Oracle's ongoing commitment to providing customers with integration solutions that can be extended and more cost effectively managed and sustained.
Oracle AIA Release 2.5 PIPs Related to Oracle CRM On Demand and Siebel CRM:
- Lead to Order: Oracle CRM On Demand to Oracle's JD Edwards World - provides data synchronization for Accounts, Contacts, and Products, integrating key information to support the Opportunity-to-Quote process.
- Order to Cash for SAP: Oracle Order to Cash for Siebel CRM and SAP - allows a seamless order-to-cash business process linking Quotes and Orders in Siebel CRM with Orders in SAP ERP.
- Customer Master Data Management for SAP: Oracle Customer Hub with SAP - supports delivery of customer data sync flows with SAP in addition to the Oracle E-Business Suite and Siebel CRM.
- Health Sciences: Oracle Remote Data Capture to Oracle's Siebel Clinical Trial Management System - synchronize study site information; automate patient enrollment tracking and study activity tracking for electronic data capture and clinical trials management systems.
- High Tech/Manufacturing: Siebel CRM to Oracle Incentive Compensation - provides a sustained integrated Oracle Application Integration Architecture based incentive compensation solution for the Siebel CRM install base including telcos and high-tech.
Read more here.