Memorial Day-Make Time to Remember
By allisonkutz on Apr 29, 2013
Allison Kutz, Lindsay Richardson, Jennifer Rossbach
Each year we remember all the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. Memorial Day is celebrated on the final Monday in May and gives family, friends and gracious citizens the opportunity to honor those who gave their lives for the country. Memorial Day weekend marks the beginning of summer and is often devoted to family gatherings, trips to the beach, fireworks and picnics. This year make certain you can afford to spend time with your loved ones, honoring those we have lost, instead of using your long weekend to catch-up on work you haven’t yet had time to complete.
If your company hasn’t adopted a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, there’s no better time than before the summer months arrive, when you will rather be with family, on the golf course or at the beach. With Oracle Sales Cloud, you can improve visibility across your sales organization, increase access to important information, and boost the efficiency of completing daily tasks.
Oracle Sales Cloud’s powerful business intelligence gives you pre-built dashboards & reports, while also giving you the tools to easily build your own.
• Get customer insights: Know what products to recommend to customers and understand who is buying what.
• See your pipeline progression: Analyze where things are going well, and where you need to focus your energy. Get the information you need to course correct before it is too late.
Sales reps and managers alike spend most of their time away from their desktop; Sales Cloud goes beyond the basic data management on the web browser allowing you access to your sales information in the office, at home, and on the road.
• Log interactions and emails, modify contact information and schedule your day directly from CRMDesktop, fully integrated with Microsoft Outlook.
• Understand your organizations’ performance and further nurture deals while on the web accessing Sales Cloud from your home, office or on the road.
• Schedule meetings and update your sales pipeline from your mobile device and tablet using native device applications.
As data is accessed across different devices, it’s important to receive continuous efficiency gains no matter where you are.
• Sales Process Coach guides reps and managers through the sales cycle, with task management, document storage, etc.
• Reports such as Sales Recommendations helps reps easily propose products to help with up-sell and cross-selling opportunities.
• Tools such as the Oracle Social Network make social collaboration second nature, providing users with the most constant, strongest resources-their peers.
With Oracle Sales Cloud, sales organizations can complete more than basic sales force automation to better manage their business. Sales Cloud provides users with increased visibility, access and efficiency to perform their jobs effectively.
This Memorial Day, spend time with family and friends honoring all those who have served our country. Oracle Sales Cloud can help you achieve a more enjoyable and productive summer! To find out more, join our webcast on May 3rd at 10am PST, 1pm EST. Register here today!
Happy Memorial Day!